Chapter XVI

For tonight.. I'll update 2 chapters. YAY!!! Enjoy these to chapters I'm going to post~

---------------------------------

Chapter 16 - Not so shy around you

Vallerie's P.O.V

Today is just a normal day, well... for me it is. 

I sat beside my one and only friend in Music class, we're quite comfortable with each other... which made me wonder why is he so red and stuttering when he's with Mardy, does he like her? 

I never asked since it's not my business, "Hey Vallerie," he greeted while smiling cutel- err friendly.

"Hey Chen," I greeted back, "So what song did you prepare today? I bet it's as cool as always!" I told him.

He blushed from my compliment but said, "It's not that cool, our classmates might probably prepared cooler songs than mine," he humbly said. I laughed at him, "Psh. Stop the humble act... I know inside your jumping in joy," I teased but he just smiled at me.

Well it is true, he's just cool as that, can you imagine the first time we met is because of this class and him singing coolly in front. Grabe ang galing niya! I totally admire him.

Tapos yung feeling na ayun yung pinakamagaling na singer namin dito sa Music class ako lang halos ang kinakausap. At ako dahil hilig ko din ang pagkanta... siyempre I'm happy he's my friend.

I still wonder why he's so shy around Mardy though... Hmmmm... 

I was busy wondering why, when a girl approached Chen, she kept talking and talking to him that she does not even notice he's so red and stuttering. 

I'm totally invinsible right now. Di ako pinapansin ni Che- Oh my Gahd! What am I thinking?! Vallerie stop that!

I looked at the two person tal- O...kay, girl that's not how you talk to a guy.

She's practically showing off her freaking *cough* non-existent *cough* boobs! Chen! Don't worry I have large- err no! Shoo perverted thoughts! Shoo! 

Don't worry I'll save you from the evil slutiness! "Uhmmm... e-excuse me," I tried to cut her off but she just glared at me! Eep! I backed off then pouted.

"Everyone, back to your seats!" Then the teacher came in making the evil girl go back to her seat, stomping I might add.

"Hey... thanks for trying to intervene earlier," Chen said, I turned to look at him.

He was trying to surpress his laughs! How dare he! HA! Ako na nga yung maglasakit para iligtas siya sa epal na babaeng iyon, siya pa ang may gana na pagtawanan yung plano -fail I might add- ko?

"Oi! Bakit ka tumatawa?! HA!? Ikaw na nga yung tutulungan, tatawanan mo pa ako!" Sinigaw ko sa kanya sa tagalog which made him confused.

HA! That's what you get!

 "E-eh? What did you say...?" tanong niya. GRRRRRR! 

"I hate you! I was only trying to save you from that evil slutty girl! She was obviously showing off her small and non-existent boobs and you dare to stare at it," I shouted at him again, he gave me a teasing stare.

 My face suddenly felt hot because remembered where we are and what I just said,  everyone was looking right at us, "Ms. Gonzales... care to share what you guys were talking about?"

Our teacher was glaring right at us, "Evil slutty girl? Small and non-exsistent boobs? Such vulgar words... Ms. Gonzales," she lectured, I kept my head down in shame.

"I know this is a Music class where you use your vocal cords but it is used in singing not for shouting such vulgar things," which earned me laughs from my classmates and Chen but of course a glare from the evil slut.

I glared at Chen, "I'm going to kill you Chen! This is all your fault!" I mouthed towards him.

 Ang epal ni Chen! GAAAHHHHH!!!

 "Vallerie and Chen a whole week detention for the both of you," my jaw dropped from shock, "B-But ma'am!" I tried to reason but she cut me off with a glare.

 I'm so close to frying Chen's ass then shove it to that slut's mouth! I sat down heaved a deep sigh and ignored Chen who kept saying sorry, sincerely, to me...

...with a pout. DAMN YOU CHEN! 

----------------------------------------------------

Just a short chapter for Vallerie~ :D Don't forget to leave a comment and Vote! ^^