Chapter XX

Chapter XX - Lunch is served

"Gege... what's so interesting about that snob girl that you had to do this for her?" Tao asked Lay who shrugged.

"He's right Lay... you barely cook for us now~ and that girl has some guts to order you to cook for her," Xiumin whined which made Lay glare at him.

"What am I your mother? To cook food for you when you bottomless pits get hungry? Besides she didn't order me to cook for her unlike you," he snarled as he raised an eyebrow.

"DUIZHANG! LAY DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE- oww! Oh hey duizhang!" Xiumin shouted but got smacked by none other than Kris, who just appeared from his bedroom.

 Tao laughed at Xiumin which earned him a glare too from none other than Kris, he then turned his gaze at Lay, "What's that for?" he asked pointing at the box in Lay's hands.

Lay quickly blushed which earned him amusing and confusing stares from EXO-M, "Well... *ehem* I-It's not for me... it's for someone and err-" Kris raised an eyebrow at his friend.

 "Well... she looks like someone special for you to cook for her," he said amused, "You've never did that with your past girlfriends..." Kris teased, Luhan and Xiumin snickered.

"She's not my girlfriend, duizhang! I would never date a girl like her!" Lay backfired, face growing redder by the minute...

"Yeah... Says the boy who cooked for the girl he said he would never date," Kris teased again which made EXO-M laugh at Lay's expense.

"Duizhang~" Lay whined, stomped his feet then stormed off. 

Kris then hi-fived Luhan, who's now rolling on the floor laughing.

> v < 

"Yah! Ami-ah~ kumain ka! Bahala ka kapag hinimatay ka niyan sa gutom!" Min Ah threatened.

"Sinabing ayoko nga," tangi ni Ami, "Huwag kang dumagdag sa problema... magiging gastos 'yan kapag nagkasakit ka!" Sigaw ni Mardy, Clarissa elbowed Mardy.

"Oww..." she whined, "Tch. I said I don't want to eat." Ami crossed her arms then closed her eyes from annoyance. 

Lay who saw the commotion approached the girls nervously, Min Ah, Vallerie and Autumn saw him, he suddenly put a finger on his lips indicating not tell the others epecially Ami, who had her back to Lay.

 He approached Ami from the back then placed the box of lunch in front of her with him putting both of his arms on her sides. (Sort of backhugging)

Ami sensed a figure from behind her then opened her eyes, she glared at box in front of her and the two pair of hands holding it, 'Mwo~ Anu nanaman 'to!?' she thought.