Chapter II

Chapter 2 - Korea? Really?

The bell rang signaling the first day of school has begun... students started piling the corridors, to enter their respective homerooms.

But a voice interrupted everything else, before they can even begin the day...

"Attention all students, this is the principal speaking, this... just in we have receive the answer of our fellow international school in Korea, they are willing to accept 6 exchange students per level."

Gasps were heard and so was excitement and squealing in each respective rooms.

"6 lucky students per level will be chosen as exchange students in Korea, so expect that you can be chosen for this event, that is all. Thank you."

o==o

"What a bummer, the first day of class and and they are announcing that there are gonna be exchange students!" Mardy exclaimed.

"Ano... Mardy don't be that way, alam mo namang ang school na ito ay talagang willing to exchange students with other international schools..." her bestfriend, Drew, said.

Mardy flatly stared at him, wearing a mocking look, "Well yeah, and I'm the school's nerd..." she said. Confusion flashed in Drew's eyes and as realization hit him, his face flushed. "Gomen- I mean sorry, oo nga pala it's just your second year in this school even though you already stayed the Philippines for 3 and a half years..." he said, embarrassed.

Mardy sighed, "It's fine... You very well know I'm not used to everything yet... n-nahihirap-pan pa ako sa mga words, rules and stuff..." :(( she frowned while trying to speak tagalog but ended up stuttering, she pouted,

"Neh.. It's okay para namang mabubunot ka! There's one in a million chance na ikaw ang mabubunot for the place as a exchange student. Besides, at least ikaw marunong ka na makaintindi ng tagalog!!" Drew said, trying to cheer her up.

"What? Are you saying n-na I'm not good enough p-para hindi makuha for the spot?!"

"I-IIE!! That's not what I meant!!! MARD-OOWW!"

^..^

"Omo! Omo! Omo! Ate Autumn, Vallerie!!! Ya' heard that? There's a chance that I could go to Korea, again! Wahhh~ sana mabunot tayo~" Min Ah said giggling, "Hey~ calm down!" Autumn, irritatingly said. Autumn is a patient person but Min Ah was squealing and giggling for about half hour now since the announcement.

"I don't see what's so exciting about going to Korea..." Vallerie boringly said, "YAHHH!! Stop being a party pooper! Aishhhh!" Min Ah said as she turned pissed from happy.

"Well, just stating the fact na there's no chance that we could be picked out of all the students in Junior level." Vallerie said, "Why you little-"

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!! You're gonna make a scene and it's the first day of school!" Autumn being the eldest out of the three, scolded the two before they could really take the attention of the whole class.

=.=.=.=

"Korea?" Clarissa thought aloud before she could stop herself, she never really thought of going to Korea being a student of IMAS for years, she has never been picked as an exchange student...

But somehow she has a feeling that this year... everything's gonna change, starting from this day forward.

A girl beside her, Louise, said, "Hey... What do you think of Korea?" Clarissa looked at her left then right, but the 'Louise' girl is still looking at her,

"Are you talking to me?" she carefully asked. Clarissa not being familiar with anyone because it's the first day.

"Well, yeah... ikaw yung kinakausap ko... so... ano? okay ka lang ba dun' sa Korea exchange student agreement?" tinanong ulit ni Louise.

"I can't say... pero okay ako sa Korea thingy na yan..." she doubtfully said. She didn't wait for Louise's answer as she just turned around at tumingin sa bintana.

+.+

"Marie~ nadinig mo yun? Pesteng paaralan ito! Pano kung mabunot tayo? Ha!? Kyaaahhh~!!!" nagpapanick na sinasabi ni Ami, and Marie who just rolled her eyes at her friend's idiocy.

"What the hell are you thinking!? BAKA!!" sigaw ni Marie kay Ami at sabay batok sa kanya, "ITAI~ itai... itai... oi! ang sakit 'nun ahh! at saka hindi ako stupido!"

palaban na sinabi ni Ami habang hawak-hawak ang parte nang ulo niya kung saan siya ay binatukan ni Marie.

"Tch. Whatever." Marie said while crossing her arms and rolling her eyes...

...

But they didn't know that they were the ones chosen... together they had luck to begin their lives with... right?

----------------------------------

I'm kinda repeating the same sentence again and again... ain't I? LOL xD

Sorry if it took so long.. xP