Chapter V

i just wanna sa thank you to @DianneHeartKpop13 for putting our story in her reading list.

Sorry guys for waiting I'm here at my auntie's  house. Enjoy this chapter :D

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - Ticket to Wonderland

Ami's P.O.V

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! HOLY SHIT!!! Mrs. Simon is in front of me! Holy Hell! I didn't do anything wrong right? RIGHT?! FUCK!

"M-M-Mrs. Simon! G-g-g-good A-afternoon!" I stuttered, "Sweetie... I'll go straight to the point and tell why I'm here in front of you now..." Mrs. Simon said.

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded furiously, I could feel Marie rolling her eyes at me and saying, "Tch. Dude! What the fuck?"

Mrs. Simon reached for something inside her purse, a white envelope, curiously, I followed every movement she made. "Here." She handed me the while envelope, I stared at Mrs. Simon, confused.

She chuckled at me and said, "Congratulations dear, inside that envelope contains your ticket to Korea and the letter for your parents..."

.

.

.

"NANI?????!!!!"

...

"B-bu-but! but! b-but! I thought... I-I thought that it's gonna be announced not the principal showing up in front of me in a completely unexpected time!" I shouted, forgetting completely about Mrs. Simon. Panicking, a laugh brought me back to reality.

"Eh? A-ah! G-g-gomen!" I apologised quickly, I have the urge to facepalm righhhhttt now... ARGHHHHH!!! Stupid! Why do I have to act stupidly in front the school's principal? TT^TT

"Just don't forget to show and tell your parents about you being a exchange student." She told me as she smiled, "Hai, Salamat po!" I smiled as I bow again. Then she left...*sigh* BAKA! *facepalm*

Mardy's P.O.V

"Mardy, the principal is asking for you in her office. She says it's urgent."

My fellow friend said, my eyes widen and my heartbeats' pace went fast.

I walked towards my destination as I thought of scary things.

'Oh no.. what does she want? Am I going to get expelled? OH GOD! But I just got here! I didn't do something wrong did I? Hell no! what if... what if... OH MY GOSH! What if she knew of my flirting antics? Is she gonna call my parents? no! no! no! no! no!! What if... what if... wh-wha- meehhh I got nothing left.'

Not realizing I was already in front of the principal's office, I gulped. I slowly opened the door, seeing Mrs. Simon sitting on her chair reading some papers.

'Oh my gosh, where are my manners?' I thought, I knocked 3 times then slowly entered, she looked up at me then she smiled, "Good afternoon Mrs. Simon, you called for me?" I asked nervously.

"Ah! Yes! Come here and take a sit." She said as she beckoned for the seat on the left-front side of the table. "Sweetie, I'm sure you are aware as to why I called you here..." My eyes widened and I shook my head furiously.

"Ma'a- I mean Mrs. Simon, I didn't do anything! I swear! I've been a very nice student so please don't expell me!" I said panicking but then she laughed, "Huh?" I stared at her confusingly.

"Sweetheart, who says you're getting expelled?" she asked, I scratched my head awkwardly as I answered, "Ahahaha... uhm... sorry, Mrs. Simon,"

"No harm done sweetie, it's okay... anyway we should get back to the point as to why I called you here."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She took an envelope out of the table's drawer, then she handed it to me, I stared at the white envelope curiosly as I looked back at Mrs. Simon, "What's this for, Ma'am?" I questioned.

"Our school director has offered you a chance to be an exchange student, to be a representative of our school, together with the other students who are chosen. Inside that envelope is a letter of approval for your parents or guardian and also the ticket to Korea. Sweetie, you're chosen as an exchange student to Korea and I want you to think thoroughly about it. Okay?" Mrs. Simon explained.

Everything is still processing inside my head, which gave me no choice but to just nod, she smiled at me and nodded back. I stood up and said thank you and goodbye then left.

"Damn I'm one lucky hell of a girl," I said as I got out, I squealed, excited to tell my friends about the news.

Vallerie's P.O.V

*Earlier that day*

*yawn* God, what time is it? Tinignan ko ung orasan at nakitang 7:55 am na. Ilang minuto na lang darating na si ma'am Anna. A girl plopped herself beside me, "Hi! Valele! G'morning!" bati sakin ng the one and only 'KIM MIN AH'

"Hi~" I said boredly, I could tell her face frowned, "Hay naku! Ang sarap mo talagang patayin! Grrrrr~" She angrily said.

I looked at the clock again noticing only a minute left then- "Good Morning, class!"

Lahat ay tumayo tapos binati din si ma'am ng 'di masyadong masiglang 'good morning'.

"Okay, everyone pay attention! Today mayroon akong announcement! So everyone keep quiet and listen." ma'am Anna said.

Everyone kept quiet and stayed still waiting for the teacher to talk and announce. She smiled and took out 3 white envelopes, "This three envelopes contains the ticket to Korea and a letter for the three lucky students who were chosen as exchange students..."

Biglang nagtilian yung iba, shock was evident inside our room. I could tell Min Ah and Autumn are happy and anticipating who are those three students.

I groaned, okay na'ko sa Pinas! I crossed my fingers, hoping I wasn't one of the three students.

"Stand up as I call your name," ma'am Anna said.

"Autumn Mclane," Autumn clapped in glee.

"Kim Min Ah," Min Ah shouted in happiness.

"...and" everyone leaned in closer as if they won't be able to hear it.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

"Vallerie Gonzales! Congratulations girls!" Our teacher clapped, my jaw literally dropped from shock. Pinilit kong tumayo para kuhain yung white envelope.

Min Ah and Autumn were so happy that they were jumping and they even made me join their group hug.

Groans and protests were heard in the room as the others were just happy for us.

'OH GOD!! BAKIT BA KASI KAILANGAN TATLO ANG NAPILI SA AMIN?! Sabihin ninyo lang I'd be willing to give this to anyone.' I thought,

But then...

"Subukan mong ipamigay 'yan sa iba... yari ka saakin, Vallerie!" Min Ah threatened. Oh dear Lord, have mercy.

"Ahahaha, okay na'ko. OO, hindi ko ibibigay sa iba..." I almost cried, paano ko ipapamigay sa iba ito-eh bawal nga.

Ah crap. 

---------------------------------------

Just to make everything clear, guys... HINDI KO PO ALAM KUNG PAPAANO NAGIGING ISANG EXCHANGE STUDENT, THIS IS JUST HOW I THINK IT WOULD BE. So... this is just my figment of imagination, nothing is real or true.

 :)) Leave a comment and tell us how it is!

Also follow us to know when will we update this fanfic :D