Chapter XXV

Sorry if it so long.. hopya liek this story~

Updating this like 11.28 pm in the evening cause the author was so, so, so, lazehhh.

Okay 2 down, 1 more to go~

A/N: Huehehehe~ The funnnnnnn starrtttttssss noooowww~ :D

---------------------------------

Chapter 25 - Exams

*poke, poke, poke*

*twitch, twitch*

*poke poke*

*sigh*

*poke poke poke*

"Joonmyeon-ssi... I suggest you leave me alone please. I am trying to review." Vallerie stiffly said, her eyebrow continued to twitch as he kept poking her cheek.

Suho pouted, Vallerie rolled her eyes at this. "Vallerie-ssi... why don't you ever call me Suho?"

Vallerie frowned and snapped her gaze to her textbook, "I don't see any reasons as to why I need to call you that Joonmyeon-ssi. Hindi nga tayo magkaibigan ehhh..." sabi ni Vallerie habang ibinulong ang dulo.

"What was that?" He asked, Vallerie sighed and ignored him. She didn't know the library can be disturbing as this is.

Earlier she was just reading carefully when- *bam* He appeared out of nowhere! Hayy... Paano siya makakapagreview niyan?

Ang gulo-gulo! Yung bunganga walang tigil! Tapos sabi nila Min Ah isa siya sa pinaka-matanda sa kung ano mang EXO-EXO na iyon!

*poke poke poke*

"Vallerie-ssi~ talk to Suho!" He said while seriously poking her cheeks.

She ignored him, thinking he will go away if he ever gets tired after poking her.

"Vallerie-ssi...yah! yah!" He continued to poke her, oh dear. Please don't make her lose her patience.

"Yaahhhh~ Vallerieee~ Jebal~" Suho was trying his best to act cute and all but Vallerie just won't look at him. He pouted once again. Vallerie saw what he did through her pheripiral vision and she couldn't help but giggle.

'He is childish and cute- no wait. No. JUST childish, not cute. And never will be.'

Vallerie thought. Oh dear neptune what has gotten into her? Si Joonmyeon, ang makulit na pasaway niyang ka-klase... cute? No way! Eeewww~

She shuddered at the thought. Paano ba pumasok yun sa isip niya? Augghhhh... *poke poke poke*

She sighed deeply, ohhh gahhhhddd ayan na naman siya~ *poke poke poke*

Vallerie's hand twitched. Sha was itching to throw him out! If only! Gahhhdddd~

But Suho continued to poke her and she had enough, she quickly stood up and gathered her things. Suho looked at her with his big eyes...

And she returned it with a glare, "Joonmyeon-ssi, please don't follow me this time. I'm serious, you're a bother. The exams are coming this week and I LITERALLY need to study- so PLEASE SUHO, stay away."

She huffed then stormed off- leaving a grinning Suho.

Mardy's P.O.V

Blah... blah blah blah blah~ Hayyyyyyy... wala naman akong maintindihan dito sa mga sinsabi nitong librong ito! 

Kamusta na kaya sila? Nagrereview na siguro sila! Samantalang ako... auugggghh~ I can't understand a damn thing in this book!

Magtanong kaya ako kay Clarissa? Ehh... baka magalit... sabihin iniistorbo ko siya, wag na lang. Si Ami? As if she'll help me, that lazy bi**h never studies. Si Min Ah? Di na ako aasa pa, nung isang araw pa tulala- kala mo may nangyaring masama... pero, tch pwede ko sana siyang pagtanungan ehh.