Chapter IX

• Dedicated kay Kristine Claire Almodovar

Le author is making things fast~

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Pronunciation

Author's P.O.V

"Hyuuuuuunnnnngggg~ Over here!" Sehun waved at Kris and Tao, who was sulking over the Gucci bag.

"Sehun-ah, I thought all of you are here? Why are you alone? Where are the others?" Kris asked, Sehun scratched the back of his neck, "Well... Chanyeol-hyung together with Kai-hyung, D.O-hyung and Xiumin-hyung, already left."

"And...?" Kris sighed, 'Chanyeol and his temper... argghhh and Xiumin you stupid bun!'

"Suho-hyung together with the others that hasn't left- well they're at the other side of the parking lot!" Sehun beamed,

Kris sighed again "Come on," then they left.

Q v Q

7:28 am

It was Monday, students were starting to pile the school grounds even though classes don't start until 8 am.

6 girls entered the school and attracted lots of unwanted attention, mostly the five foreign girls.

They entered their school building, not escaping the curious gazes of many students, together they looked at their class schedules.

"Omo!! I have History as my first class," Min Ah exclaimed.

"Oh no~ not again... why must I always be stuck with you?" Vallerie whined, Ami sighed, "I'm with you guys,"

Vallerie's eyebrow twitched, "Oh golly,"

Autumn's lip twitched downward, "Oh! Clarissa and I have Literature class together! Looks like you're stuck with me for another hour!" Mardy said, giggling.

"Autumn... you okay?" Ami asked worriedly, Autumn sighed.

"Not one of us got to be with me in homeroom? I'll be going alone," she said sadly, Clarissa patted her back.

"MWORAGO!??!! Bakit walang kang kasama kahit isa sa amin?!" Min Ah exploded, Autumn sighed.

"It's fine Min Ah... I think I can handle myself," sabi ni Autumn habang tinaasan naman siya ng kilay ng kanyang kausap, "You 'think' "? sabi naman nito...

"Haayyyy~ stupid school," Ami cursed, "Magiging okay lang ako! Besides ako pinaka-matanda sa ating anim... old enough to do things on my own," Autumn explained again, "Okay... sabi mo yan eh," Vallerie shrugged.

"Anyways~ Min Ah... gusto kong malaman, uhmm.. paano namin ipapakilala yung sarili namin  sa harapan nila lahat... halimbawa sa Philippines 'Magandang umaga sa inyong lahat ako si Mardy! blah blah blah blah...' you get the point right?", tanong ni Mardy.

"Maraming salamat at tinanung mo... akala ko walang magtatanong~ pero back to the point, you should say... 'Annyeonghaseyo~ then say your name and then imnida'", Min Ah cheerfully answered,

"Annhase- what?" Mardy tried, Vallerie face palmed but corrected her, slowly this time, "Ann-yeong-ha-se-yo,"

"Aaahhh~ Ano-ang-sa-i-yo?" Mardy tried again and this time everyone face palmed, "Gahd, you're an idiot!!" Ami said, "OI! Ang sama mo! Let's see you try~" Mardy exclaimed, clearly offended.

Ami sighed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Ami Tanaka imnida~" then she smirked and glanced at Mardy, who in return rolled her eyes and tried to mimick Ami

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Ami Tanaka imnida~ blah blah blah~" Mardy said in high pitched irritating voice, Ami fumed, "I do not sound like that!" she protested,