Chapter XXII

I'll post 2 chapters for tonight.. Sorry I forgot to update our story last friday.. TT.TT

I hope you'll like this chapter~

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 - Bicker Bicker!

 "Oh my gosh! You babo! This is all your fault!" 

"How is it my fault, you ahjumma?!"

"If it wasn't for your stupidity this would never happened!"

"You're talking nonsense ahjumma!"

"HMPHHHHHhhhhhh? Stupidpandasayswhat?!"

"What!?"

"HAHAHA! Stupidpandasayswhat?!"

"WHAT!?"

"Kekekeke~ idiot!"

 ~ o.o ~

"Duizhang~ aren't you going to stop them?" Xiumin whined as he covered his ears. Kris's face remained impassive as he stared at the two.

"Aren't you going to get your girlfriend to shut up Kris?" Lay who was sitting while eating popcorn as he watch two figures bicker, for the nth time.

Kris glared at him making him shut up, "What?" he asked.

"SERIOUSLY! You keep nagging like you're my mom! Hell, you're even worse than my mom!"

"Maybe your mom regrets having you~" 

"Who would dare regret to have me? Unlike you every guy would never want to even go near you~"

"EXCUSE ME!? You son of a- GRRRR!!" Tao smirked at Min Ah's annoyance.

"No come back ah-ju-mma?" Tao teased, Min Ah glared at him.

Min Ah was ready to claw his pretty face if it wasn't for Vallerie and Autumn pulling her away, "That's enough already, kanina pa kayong dalawa di pa ba kayo nagsasawa?"

"Ang epal-epal niya ehh! JUSKO! Sa susunod babasagin ko na talaga yang pagmumukha niya eehh~" Min Ah hissed.

"Tama na sabi ah..." bulong ni Autumn.

. / / / .

*Lunch*

Min Ah felt some thing cold and wet on her back, "HOLY SHIT!" she cursed. Her mouth forming an 'o' shape.

She stood up to look at someone who did it, and when she saw who did it she snarled.

"YOU FUCKING PANDA! Arrrrggghhh! What the hell!?" She hissed.

"What do you mean 'what the hell?' you think I didn't know?" Tao glared at her whilst she glared right back at him.

"What are you talking about?" she snapped, Tao crossed his arms, "You messed up my things! Especially my Gucci bag, you hag!" he shouted.

Min Ah gasped, "I would never do that!"

Tao scoffed, "As if you wouldn't! For all I know you've been sleeping around."

"No I don't! I don't even flirt with guys!" 

"You think I wouldn't know? I know everything around here, I have resources,"

"You don't know me!" she cut him off, "Yeah?" he taunted, "Then how do you explain my things ruined?" he continued.

"Don't fucking assume things so easily! How do you even know I did that?!" Min Ah's patience was becoming thinner by the second.

"Who else would've done it? HUH!? Just admit already, ahjumma!" Min Ah's friends stood up, it was becoming pretty much serious.

EXO was also getting ready, "Min Ah stop this now," Autumn held her arm pero pumiglas si Min Ah.

Min Ah glared at him, it was so intent that no one would dare to come near her but Tao just smirked at her face, "What is there admit Tao?" Min Ah asked.

"That you, Kim Min Ah is nothing but a old lying bitch..." he hissed, "TAO!" Someone shouted.

*SLAP*

Everyone gasped.

Because of the force of the slap, Tao's face was forced to face his left side, slowly he touched his swollen cheek. 

Tao angrily snapped his head towards Min Ah but at the sight of Min Ah made him instantly guilty, Tears were slowly streaming down from her eyes and her lips were trembling.

"Y-you... You don't know me... and most of all... you... I won't let you judge me that way again..." with that said, Min Ah left the scene. 

The girls followed her each giving Tao an angry or disappointed look.

Tao stared at their retreating backs but he was immediately pulled back harshly, "You! You don't have respect at all don't you!?" Kris snarled at him, holding his collar tightly.

"Huang Zi Tao... I swear, I've never seen you act like this before but I don't know you're doing it now," he continued as he coldly stared at Tao... slowly he retracted his hand and was about to punch Tao when he was held back by Luhan.

"Enough, duizhang. Tao already made enough scene, I don't think this is the right time for this." Lay explained, Kris heavily sighed, he let go of Tao harshly then walked out.

"Tao... what have you done...?" Luhan asked.

--------------------------------