Chapter XVII

YIEEEEEE!!!! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER *_*

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 - Xiumin Stupid Act

Clarissa's P.O.V 

Me and Ami entered the cafeteria, and as usual at this time it's full of high school students. 

We searched in the sea of students for our friends and found them sitting with a bunch of guys... 

What's going on?

"HEY CLARISSA! HEY AM- Ow! Hey what was that for!?" Mardy shouted but got smacked in the head by Vallerie, "Huwag kang sumigaw! Ang ingay ingay mo, hindi lang ikaw tao dito sa canteen," sinabi sa kanya ni Vallerie sa tagalog, which earned her a few confused stares from the boys.

Siguro para walang maka-alam. I shrugged. 

 I scanned the big lunch table then I noticed those boys were from the cafe last time, but now they're twelve, are those EXO-M that they were talking about?

"Oi! Min Ah, bakit nandito kayo nakaupo?" tanong ni Ami.  She and Autumn pointed at Suho, I raised my eyebrow, yung EXO-K leader ang nag-invite sa kanila? Wow.

Since me and Ami were the last ones to arrive, we just got our lunch while they were eating already. I looked at them, horrified.

The boys looked like a bunch of starved wolves minus Kris and Baekhyun ... my eyes stopped at this guy who was stuffing his face with dumplings. He seemed to sense my stare kasi tumingin din siya sa akin, and thus our staring battle began.

I strolled towards him, his cheeks looks so fluffy~ somehow I got entranced by his fluffly looking cheeks especially they were stuffed.

I placed my lunch at the table, my gaze focusing on his  face, my eyes widen when his cheeks turned pink! OH MY GAHHHD~ 

I continued to walk towards him, and right now I could feel the heated gazes of the boys and my friends. I didn't care.

I was in front of him when I leaned in... his cheeks turned a shade of red, my right hand reached for his cheek and came in contact.

'It's so soft' 

Then I pinched it, but not hard enough to hurt him, 'Just like what I imagined it to be... It's soft and fluffy like... like... a baby's butt! or... or a marshmallow!' I smiled at the thought.

But then what he did bursted my bubble of thought. 

 He leaned in and stole a kiss.

 A small peck. I blinked, my friends gasped in surprise, the canteen became eerily silent, I could hear Mardy throwing a tantrum, "YOU MOTHER FUCKIN' ASSHOLE! I'LL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME? HOW DARE YOU KISS HER!" Autumn and Min Ah were restraining her, and Baekhyun was trying to make her calm. 

I looked back at the guy, then he flinched, he avoided my gaze and swallowed. Everybody started whispering.

I took my lunch, and walked towards Mardy who was panting, "Let's go, I lost my appetite..." I told her then she nodded, she threw her lunch away, "Tara na." And with that we stormed off out of the canteen.

 'Fuckin' bastard.'

 Meanwhile... inside the canteen... 

"XIUMIN-GEGE! WHAT DID YOU DO~?" Tao whined, Kris kept glaring at Xiumin which made him cower away. Kai's eyebrow twitched.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O raised an eyebrow at him, Sehun was laughing at his hyung. Suho was patting his back, "Wrong move, Xiumin... wrong move," he kept whispering.

Luhan facepalmed, "Xiumin, you stupid bun." he said. Chen was silent through-out the whole scene while Lay was giving him a thumbs up.

 Autumn stood up, "I'm going... I might as well talk to the two," she said before leaving. 

Ami then laughed, startling them all, "Oh gahd, ayoko na- hahahaha! Pffffttt- that was epic! Ahahahaha-" Vallerie elbowed her. "Pfftt- haha, okay! Okay I'll stop. Hahahaha,"

She sighed, "Alis na 'ko, ikaw na bahala dito Min Ah!" sabi niya sabay layas.

Vallerie patted her in the back then whispered, "Kaya mo 'yan we believe in you! Gaya ng sinasabi mo lagi-lagi, Aja! Aja! Fighting!" she threw a fist in the air, then left.

 Min Ah was dumbstruck but then heaved a deep sigh, she stood up, the boys stiffened.

 She walked towards Xiumin, she retracted her hand, everyone held their breaths.

. . .

"AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!" She lunged herself at Xiumin, clawing his face and pulling his hair.

"OPPA!" Girls shouted and boys laughed and gasped.

EXO was startled, "GUYS! AAAHHHH! H-HELP ME!" Xiumin shouted, Min Ah kept clawing his cheeks then pulled his hair here and there, "You fucking BUN! YOU ASKED FOR IT! ARRGGHHH!" Min Ah shouted.

Luhan was the first one to help him, "MIN AH! LET GO OF HIM!" He tried pulling Min Ah but it just made Xiumin out of balance and Min Ah growl.

"YAHHHH!!! AHJUMMA, LET GO OF MY GEGE!!!" Tao helped Luhan... they kept pulling Xiumin and Min Ah.

Soon Kris, Baekhyun and Suho were joining them... but Min Ah was determined to ruin Xiumin's face.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he kept shouting, Kris lost his temper, "FUCK IT! LET GO MIN AH!" Kris shouted. 

Which made everyone stop even Min Ah. Kris held Min Ah by the waist and brought her down. 

Min Ah stood there frozen and blushing while looking at Kris who stormed off.

--------------------