Chapter XIV

Chapter 15 - Another aegyo victim

Min Ah's P.O.V

That creep! What is he doing in here?! Is he here to annoy me again?!

"Ahjumma! I want coffee!" he shouted I fumed, can't he ask other waitress? I didn't acknowledge him.

"AHJUMMA! HEY AHJUMMA!" he kept shouting.

Suddenly the door opened and Mardy came in rushing, "Am I late? I told you guys to wait for me at the school gate!!" she said while rushing to the room at the back of the cafe.

I followed her inside, and while she was busy changing her clothes, I told her to take care of the screaming lunatic outside.

"Yah! Mardy-ah... do me a favor and take care of the shouting idiot..." which she nodded in response.

"Teka... dadating ba ngayon sila Clarissa? Kailan ba start ng work nila?" she asked. We went outside or else we might get scolded for staying there too long.

"Sa Wednesday yung start nila so sabi nila maya-maya pupunta daw sila dito," I answered her she nodded at me then went to Tao.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo~ may I take your order?" she asked the idiot who's now quiet. Good he wass disturbing everyone.

Tao stared at Mardy who was smiling sweetly, they talked and talked until Mardy approached me.

"He says that he wants you to serve him," Mardy told me.

"What am I his slave?" I asked as I raise an eyebrow at her, she shrugged, "Tell him I'm busy..." I said but before I leave I heard Mardy scoff and say, "What am I your messenger?"

I smirked before I attended another customer.

"Annyeonghasey-" my phone started to ring but I just ignored it, "Mianhae," I smiled at them then I took their orders.

"Unnie! Another order from table 8!"

"Again? How many people are sitting there?" she asked I shrugged, "Only two," I answered.

"Seriously?! Gahd, that's amazing!" she murmured, I snickered.

I checked my phone to see why did it ring earlier.

From Autumn-siopao: Hey, we're going there to have some drinks, okay? Be ready to serve us. ;)

I smiled at the message then I replied quickly.

To Autumn-siopao: Sure, just get here fast or else our shift will end before we could even serve you~ kkkk

I snickered, "Yah! Min Ah-yah, take this now to table 8!"

I picked up the tray but it got snatched by Mardy, "Ah! Unnie~ can you do us a favor and bring this to table 8? something important just came."

Mardy gave the tray to unnie who nodded, "What the hell is your problem?!" I shouted at her, "Basta sumama ka na lang sakin!"

Then she dragged me to the idiot's table! NO! NO! NO!

= __ =

Mardy's P.O.V

I was fangirling when Tao, the guy who kept asking for Min Ah, did the 'buing~ buing~' thing.

"Yah! Please, bring Min Ah here~" he pleaded, he was giving me a headache, he kept bugging and bugging me about it.

"She said no! She's busy! If you don't want me to take your order, please leave!!!" I said while gritting my teeth.

He pouted, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

He raised his clenched fist onto his cheek then he made a cute expression, "Buing~ buing~" he said.

My eyes widen and my mouth went agape, I had to cover it with both of my hands, I literally squealed.

"Oh my gosh! That was so cute~" I giggled, "Yes, now bring me Min Ah!" he demanded, I nodded.

Which explains why I'm pushing Min Ah to his table, after doing that I left the both of them, oh gahd~

He's so cute~ KYYYAAAAHHHHH!!!

^ v ^

Min Ah's P.O.V

I was busy taking this stupid panda's orders to take another's.

I glared at him, "Why are you ordering so many!?!" I asked him angrily, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because my friends will be coming!" he smirked at me, "But why do you keep ordering one at a time!?" I hissed.

"Don't question me! You're here to take my orders, one at a time if you have to!" he smugly told me.

I intently glared at him as he held my gaze, smirking at me.

"And who are your friends?" I asked him, mocking. He looks like he doesn't have a friend coming!

"No one," he smirked at me, I looked at him, shocked. 

"W-What...?" I gaped at him, he just continued to smirk, I snarled, I was ready to scratch that arrogant face of his, "You mons-"

"Tao! Thanks for inviting us!" A voice cut me off.

I turned around only to see six gorgeous guys behind me.

----------------------------------

Hopya like it! Please Comment, Be a Fan & Vote :D