Coming Clean (Bottom Theo / Top Scott)

Scott let out a low growl as he sucked on the head of Theo's cock. He knew how it felt having that kind of vibration go through one's cock. He had the feeling multiple times in his past sexual experiences. He was holding Theo's hips down since he kept trying to thrust into his mouth. He had him right on the edge of cumming. He looked up at Theo who was panting and begging him to let him cum. He let out another growl taking Theo all the way down until his mouth hit against the cock ring. He wasn't letting going to let Theo cum until he gave him the answer he wanted. He didn't just have him strapped in with a cock ring though. He had Theo nice and stuffed with a dildo that was buzzing away. He pulled free of Theo's cock moving up his body getting even more moans from Theo.

"Tell me the truth and you can cum again," Scott said moving his hand over Theo's side.

He leaned down claiming his mouth thrusting his tongue into his mouth. Theo let out his own growl kissing Scott back. Scott moved his hand up Theo's arm until he was gripping his wrist. He smiled at Theo as he traced designs into Theo's wrist just below where he had him shackled to the bed. Theo hadn't even seen it coming either after he'd gotten him nice and full with the dildo he'd reached down bringing up the restraints. Theo had gotten to cum once, which he had been doing when he'd locked the restraints around him.

Scott reached down pulling at the vibrator before pushing it back in. He twisted it getting a strangled moan from Theo. He had him and they both knew that it was only a matter of when Theo told him. Scott wasn't going to make it easy either. He kept pulling the dildo out then thrusting it back in. He hit against Theo's prostate every time knowing it was driving him closer to the breaking point. Theo let out a shout feeling as if he was cumming the next time Scott shoved it back in.

"Say it Theo," Scott let his eyes shift to that of his alpha's side. He took hold of the back of Theo's head making him look at him. "Tell me and I'll let you cum. Or do I keep you strapped down and in til you do?" he asked. He took hold of the dildo again moving it in and out of Theo in quick motions. He watched Theo's facial expressions change as he kept fucking him. "Tell me and you get my cock instead of this silicone thing," he was positive that Theo was going to cave.

Theo had already tested the restraints once to see if he could get free, but he couldn't. He should have never let his guard down thinking that Scott was none the wiser to his game. He was beyond screwed right now and he'd been outsmarted. He couldn't believe that he hadn't seen it coming. He should have known that Scott was a lot smarter than he had thought he was. Fuck him for not thinking it through, but Scott had pushed him against his truck kissing him like they were starving.

He hadn't been kissed like that before and he had wanted more of it. Scott had offered him a place to crash for the night and a bed. He had a bed at his so called house, but it wasn't what he liked at all. He liked this a lot, but if he told they would kill him. He was sure he was going to die from denial if he didn't cum soon either. Scott wasn't going to let him go either from the way he was looking at him.

"Come on Theo, you can't hold out no matter what you think you can do." Scott nipped at Theo's neck with his teeth. He kept moving the vibrator not giving in to Theo's plea of letting him cum.

"Fucking hell, you win," Theo shouted. "I'm a fucking chimera and I'm working with the dread doctors to take your pack down." Everything came flooding out at once faster than he had said anything before. He let his eyes shift trying to show Scott that he wasn't going to submit even if Scott won in getting him to talk.

Scott growled pulling the vibrator from Theo's ass. He had already slicked his self up and Theo's ass was flooding with lube from when he'd been preparing him for the dildo. He got the key to the shackles freeing Theo before he flipped him over on the bed. There was one thing that Theo had never known that had tripped him up in his story. He lined his self up before thrusting into Theo's ass going all the way in at once. Theo yelled out finding complete pleasure as Scott filled him. He could tell that Scott was pissed, but there was amusement there too. Scott had known he was a chimera, but he couldn't figure where he had slipped up in anything.