Best Daddy in the world... (Bottom Peter / Top Stiles)

Peter would never in his entire life admit to this. He had warned Stiles that telling anyone about their sexual rendezvous would bring on disastrous consequences. If anyone were to find out about them because of Stiles' big mouth, Peter would make the boy regret it. And even though the werewolf admittedly had a weakness for the young Stilinski, he was planning on definitely keeping himself to that promise. No one could find out about this for one simple reason: keeping Peter's dignity intact.

He did have a reputation to keep up, you know? Peter was after all a pretty damn amazing alpha werewolf, if he did say so himself- or at least he had been at one point, it sadly hadn't lasted very long. Peter still sometimes wondered if he could get away with taking the alpha spark from Scott but that would bring on the little problem of having a very mad Stiles since Stiles probably would not like having a dead best friend. And whereas Peter did enjoy pretending he had no feelings and a concerning lack of a heart, having Stiles mad at him (even so much as the idea of it) made the werewolf feel terrible.

Even without taking the whole unsuccessful-alpha-werewolf-thing into consideration, Peter's reputation in the supernatural world wasn't a very good one. To himself it was wonderful and he expected a very shiny golden plaque with 'most amazing Left Hand/former alpha werewolf in the world' to come in through the mail any day now. Before the Hale fire happened he was already considered dangerous, even by the ones in his pack (that last thing hadn't changed either). Though, his current pack was filled with barely legal idiots who just didn't understand that the world couldn't be fixed with their kumbaya-ways. There were only two reasons why Peter was still in that pack, one of them being the lack of excitement he felt at the thought of becoming an insane lone omega, and the other reason coming in the shape of a wonderfully intelligent and anxiety riddled young man.

Speaking of said adorable but way too squirmy of a guy (blame his ADHD for that): Stiles had flipped Peter's comfortable life upside down completely, in a way that Peter never thought would be possible. Before Stiles, Peter had imagined himself a powerful man. He still thought he was exactly that, but not when he was around Stiles. Nowadays whenever Stiles was around Peter's knees got weak and he found it harder to breathe. That surely got him questioning glances from the rest of the pack members. But it wasn't his fault. Not completely at least. He had given in to his feelings so partially it was his fault, but most of it was Stiles. That over-eager, hungry, naughty, dirty-

"What are you thinking about?"

Peter flinched a little. How had he not noticed Stiles' presence getting closer to him? Had Peter really started to let his guard down this bad? Oh, he should pay more attention, he did not want to get himself hurt. His face was too pretty for that. "What I am thinking is none of your business, Stiles." He replied, pretty proud of how steady he was keeping his voice. That was impressive, especially since Stiles was so close. The young man had always smelled so damn incredible and to have him right there next to Peter with that scent made Peter realise that Stiles smelled intoxicating. "We should be doing research. Besides, I thought it was my job to be creeping around and getting up in other people's business?"

Stiles smiled, his honey-coloured eyes all dark with what Peter imagined had to be more than just a little lust. The kid was always thinking of something, his mind was constantly filled with things that Peter couldn't even imagine and it was frustrating. Peter couldn't figure him out, he wasn't used to that. "I can think of other ways we can spend this time alone."

"Should you not be concerned about the wellbeing of your friends?" It seemed that Beacon Hills and its extreme attraction for the supernatural kind had not stopped, which wasn't that bad but there were some creatures between the normal ones that did not act all that nice. Which of course none of the McCall-pack-of-girl-scouts could let happen, of course. The True Alpha himself was set on converting every bad guy that came onto his territory and make them into a good guy. Sometimes Peter did get very annoyed by that teenager and his naive thinking that everyone and everything could change their nefarious ways with just a few words and well-meant sentences.