Be More Than My Weekend Boyfriend? (Bottom Jackson / Top Theo)

Jackson didn't know why he couldn't admit what he felt out loud. He couldn't even bring his self to be nice unless he was alone with Theo. Right now they were just lying on his bed with Theo holding him. He had the TV on some channel he wasn't even sure really since Theo had taken the remote from him. It was a lazy morning and they didn't have to do anything since there wasn't school on Saturday. It was one of the only two days he loved since it was the weekend. Saturday and Sunday was the two days out of all the rest that he spent alone with Theo.

He'd turned his phone off Friday night when Theo had shown up after he'd gotten home and hadn't turned it back on. Most weekends he didn't until Sunday night when Theo left to go home. It was the day he hated, but it was his own fault since he was the one that couldn't say the words out loud. He had tried more than once to tell Theo what he felt or just admit they were together. Theo put up with him wanting to stay a secret and he didn't know why he did. The only thing he could think was that Theo was showing his love by not saying anything.

Theo wasn't paying attention to the TV that was playing some music video. He'd gotten tired of Jackson flipping stations so he'd put it on the music channel and tossed the remote. He didn't want to waste time on watching anything. He knew it was borrowed time that he got to spend with Jackson. One day he was going to leave on Sunday night and Jackson wasn't going to let him come back on a Friday night. He got every kiss and touch in that he could, he didn't want to forget if this ended like he felt at times it would. He hadn't really slept much the night before just watching how peaceful Jackson looked.

He didn't even care how much of an ass Jackson could be when they were at school. He had these moments knowing that these were the moments that Jackson was his self. The half of him that he kept from everyone else, probably even Danny, if he thought about it. He wasn't even sure if Danny knew just how they were since for the last few months Danny hadn't come around on the weekends. It was like some unspoken agreement that the weekends were just theirs. He kept his phone on vibrate in case Tara called.

Otherwise he didn't even bother looking at it unless he took a picture when Jackson didn't notice. It was supposed to be the deal, no pictures, no communication outside of the weekend and being horrible to each other during the week. He just couldn't follow the no pictures rule. He had them under a file on his phone with a password of Jackson's name spelled backwards.

Jackson rolled from his back onto his side pulling Theo's face closer to him before he kissed him. They'd already had sex once that morning when he'd come back from the bathroom. He'd found Theo awake grinning at him like an idiot before he'd been yanked on the bed. Theo had pinned him down kissing him until they'd been out of breath. He'd flipped Theo over so he was under him. They'd made out until he'd grabbed the lube fucking Theo for the fourth time since he'd gotten to his house.

Four months together, but only thirty two of them actually being together and he hadn't let Theo fuck him yet. He wanted to, but he wasn't ready to admit that he was bi. It was another one of the things that Theo put up with from him on top of the long list of others. He wasn't stupid in knowing that Theo had broken the no pictures part of the deal. He'd been awake when Theo had taken the picture earlier.

Jackson moved again so he was straddling Theo's lap looking down into his eyes. He could feel his heart every time he was alone after Theo left him hurting. He didn't want Theo to leave, but he couldn't say the words. He shoved those thoughts back leaning down kissing Theo. He needed to get those thoughts from his mind now since they had another two days and a night until that happened.

~JT TJ JT TJ~

Theo moved his hands over Jackson's back kissing him back letting Jackson have control. He loved it when Jackson made the first move. It hadn't been like that to start with even if it had only been about thirty-two days or nights they'd been together. Jackson had gotten better every week and it was almost perfect now. Theo moaned letting Jackson's tongue into his mouth deepening the kiss. Jackson's cock was leaking against his, which caused him to moan when Jackson moved against him.