Breakfast,Lunch & Meal In That Ass (Bottom Derek / Top Stiles)

There were not enough words to describe the view in front of him and Stiles wasn't even trying to explain it because this is just for him, only him.

"Please, Sir, please !" moaned Derek.

On the bed, Derek was on his knees, head against his hands. His big, plump, and luscious hairy ass was pushed high in the air, back curved so Stiles could see what he wanted.

"Look at you, Derek," sniggered Stiles. "Look how much you want, how much you want this."

Derek mewled pitifully as Stiles's fingers went deeper inside of him. They were not long, slender fingers. No, they were thick and strong, much like the rest of Stiles's body. Those fingers were stretching him slowly, much too slow for Derek's taste.

"Sti, please. Please, more! Give me more !" he moaned louder.
"Be a good boy, Der," Stiles said. "I'm the one that decides if you've earned it Now be good to me and spread your legs out more."
Derek whined but moved his legs wider. When he felt Stiles's other hand on the small of his back, he arched his body as much as he could. As he heard Stiles's groan, Derek felt satisfied.
"Damn, Derek !" Stiles whistled. "You look like a whore. You take it like a real pro."
He then forced his fingers as deep as he could and Derek cried out.
"Sir! Oh, fuck, Stiles, please, please, please !"
"You like it, mmh? You like it when my fingers stretch you out, don't you ?"
"Yes, Stiles, yes, please ! Please, I want more..."
"You want more? You are such a whore, Derek." Stiles chuckled. "But I might give you what you want..."
Stiles took his fingers out. Derek whined low, already missing the feeling of his lover inside of him. Derek was breathing loudly, with difficulty. So much pleasure was suddenly taken away. Then Derek heard the sound of a zip and whimpered shamelessly. Stiles laughed.

"You are so wanton, Derek. What a bitch !"
Derek sobbed at his boyfriend's words.
"Oh ?" Stiles voiced. "You like it when I call you bitch ?"
"Stiles, please..." mumbled Derek, flustered.
"You know you are, Derek. You know you're my bitch."
Stiles then came to stand behind his boyfriend and settled his cock against the large's ass of his boyfriend. Derek moaned and pushed against it.
"Say it, Derek. Say you're my bitch".
"Stiles, please."
"Just admit it. You love when you feel my cock inside you, filling you to the brim."
"Yes! Derek cried out miserably. "I'm your bitch."
"You're a good boy. I think you've earned it now, baby. This is your reward, Derek." Stiles said as he began rubbing his Monster cock against the hungry and hairy asshole of the alpha.
Stiles's comically cock was long and thick. Just like his fingers, it was proportional to his body. The tip was an angry red, his cock full of blood because of Derek's moans. The Alpha could even feel the veins of the shaft when it was hard like that.

"Stiles, please." whimpered Derek. "I need you inside of me, right now..."
"Shh, baby boy !" hushed Stiles." I'll give it to you and you're gonna love it. Just like you always do. And then, I'll make you scream."
"Stiles, please, Sir, hurry up !"
Stiles guided his hard cock so that the tip was pushing against Derek's hole. His hips were thrusting lightly, gently, just enough so it wasn't forcing the Alpha's rim open, even for the Alpha's prowess at taking his cock, it always felt like the first time but still just what he needed to make Derek mewl in want.
"Aaaah, Stiles !" shouted Derek.
"Yes, scream for me, bitch! Scream !" ordered Stiles.
"Please! Yes! Yes, yes, more, fuck yes! Give it to me, Sti !"
"Yes, baby, scream more and I'll give you what you need." chuckled Stiles.

When his boyfriend began to thrust back to try to get more of his cock, Stiles put his hands on Derek's large asscheeks and gripped them tight. He kneaded them and spread them out so he could see the pink hole trying to swallow his dick eagerly. It was shiny with lube and clenching again and again. Stiles let out a moan. It was a sight he would never get tired of.
"I wish you could see yourself, Derek. All wanton and flushed. Even your pretty hole. It wants me inside, Derek. Do you want me inside ?" inquired Stiles.
"Yes, Stiles." Derek groaned.
"Do you want to feel my cock in your slutty hole? Do you want it to fill you up? Do you want it to make you feel good ?"
"Sti, please. Please !"
"I'm gonna fill you with my cock, baby boy. I'm gonna slipt you open and I'll fill you with my cum."
"Give me your cum, Stiles." Derek mewled and then half growled. "Give me your cock, please !"
Stiles thrust once and his cock was surrounded with warmth.
"Derek, fuck... You're so hot. You're so tight and hot..." panted Stiles.