The Invisible Boy Everyone Saw (Bottom Corey)

This was a dream.  Corey was sure of that much.  Maybe it was because everyone in the Jungle was faceless as he walked through the crowd.  Maybe it was the fact that as he pushed through them he spotted Lucas sitting in one of the booths at The Jungle and looking like his human self.  Human self... Lucas frowned.  No.  He could see the tips of the spikes on Lucas' bare arms.

This was Lucas after he'd been turned into a Chimera, after he'd become part Girtablilu.  A human with a scorpion tail, amongst other parts of the scorpion... they were guardians of darkness.  He knew how they'd chosen the Girablilu for that aspect, to try to draw out the wild hunt.  They were similar to the Hell Hound, they guarded the human world against the supernatural, and being murdered and taken apart to be part of Lucas had driven him insane.  Lucas...  Corey reached out for him, and was shocked at how warm he felt.

"Hey babe." Lucas smiled and kissed Corey deeply.  "You ready for tonight?" Lucas waggled his eyebrows.

"Tonight?"

"Oh don't be coy with me." Lucas reached out and cupped Corey through his jeans.

"I don't..."

"I finally did it?"

"Did it?"

"You know, set up your walk." Oh god this memory.  This... oh fuck.  Corey smiled and blushed.

"oh."

"Yeah, oh." Lucas smacked his arm lightly.  "We'll let it get a little more packed in here and then we'll go towards the back door."

"Okay..." Corey felt that same nervous energy building up in his body, now he'd be invisible by now.

"I can't wait to see how you handle this." Lucas smirked.

"It'll be fun." Corey blushed.

"Fun?  That's all you got?  Your boyfriend sets things up to fulfill your greatest fantasy, and fun is all you can say?" Lucas moved in close to him.  "I'm not wearing boxers so it'll be easier to pull out and fuck you in a bit."

"God..." Corey shuddered.

"That's better." Lucas' hand went down Corey's body and rested on his belly toying with the hem of his shirt.  "Someone's wearing too many layers..."

"fuck..." Corey whimpered as Lucas' too warm hand ducked under his shirt and began to toy with his body.

"Take it off." Lucas looked at him.

"o-okay..." Corey felt a heady need filling him again.  He hadn't realized it that night, hell he hadn't known about it for months later when he'd been looking at a bestiary and found out about what Lucas was.  But they had a pheromone that allowed them to push and influence people.  Usually they used it to make people leave the place they were guarding but Lucas had figured out he could use it to push people to obey him if he tried hard enough.  And he knew Corey had been chickening out of doing this for months.  And now he was going to obey every order Lucas gave him without him even thinking about backing out.  He started to look around.

"No looking, just do it." There was an edge to Lucas' voice and Corey felt his head swim before he just grabbed the him of his shirt and pull it up over his head and off, leaving him half naked in the booth.

"You like?"

"Yes." Corey blushed, his blush going down his neck as he tried to control how embarrassed he felt.

"Good.  Hand it over." Lucas held out his hand and Corey simply handed it over, no thinking about the fact that he was now shirtless and no way to cover up if he changed his mind.  They talked about meaningless stuff until Lucas changed topic.  "Give me your belt." Corey's hands went down and shakily undid his belt and unthreaded it from his jeans before handing it over without being asked.