Calming Liam (Bottom Brett / Top Liam)

The whole lacrosse team walks into the locker room and morale is low. They just lost their first match of the season and everyone is feeling down. Except Liam, Liam is pissed. After the coach has left Brett is doing his best as team captain and trying to bring everyone's mood up.

  Rushing up to Brett, Liam gets in his space and glares up at the taller boy. "I fucking had that shot! If you had passed it to me I easily would have made it and we would have been able to pull ahead after that!"

  Brett glowers down at Liam, clearly in no mood for his attitude. "Liam you are not the only person on this team and they had you covered."

  None of the guys on the team really understand it consciously but as a born werewolf he can easily control the aura he puts off. At this moment Brett is flexing the natural hostility that makes most humans instinctively afraid of wild predators. Any other guy on the team would back down right now.

  But Liam isn't in the right headspace to heed the warning Brett is giving. At the moment Liam's anger issues are taking over and he jabs a finger into Brett's chest. "YOU just don't want me to do well! You know I'm better than you and you're just dying to stop me from proving it!"

  Brett is usually very careful not to abuse his advantages over regular humans but Liam has been getting under his skin for much too long, grabbing the collar of Liam's shirt Brett picks him up and shoves him into a locker. He's very careful not to hurt the boy but he needs to learn his place.

  "Liam it doesn't matter how damn good you are at the game if you can't work with the team. Part of that is learning your place, I'M the team captain and you are not! If you can learn your place maybe you can be captain someday but you have to follow before you can lead."

  Looking around Liam can see the rest of the guys on the team watching Brett treat him like some spoiled little brat. Liam feels his blood pressure rising as the shame burns in the pit of his stomach. "Fucking put me down! You aren't better than me!"

  Something about Liam's reaction makes Brett curious, he can tell the kid has anger issues and growing up in a wolf pack Brett knows all about that. Leaning in close Brett whispers in Liam's ear, while he's still being held against the lockers off the ground. "Liam this isn't about me and this isn't about the game. If you're having some problems and want to talk, I can be here for you."

  Liam is shocked into silence for a moment, feeling Brett pressed up against him and totally changing the mood. As he hangs there in disbelief he starts getting hard and he sees Brett's eyes flick down to see what's pressing into him. Desperate for Brett not to notice the effect he's having on him Liam tries kicking the older boy but with Brett boxed in so close to him all it does is rub his erection between them.

  "I don't fucking want to talk to you! Leave me alone, I hate you!"

  Brett backs up a bit, he heard Liam's heartbeat and knows he's lying. Raising an eyebrow to Liam he thinks maybe a less traditional tactic might work. "Really? I don't think you hate me, I think maybe you just hate the way you feel around me because it's confusing for you."

  Liam's breath catches in his chest as Brett perfectly describes what he didn't fully understand himself. Thrashing even harder Liam blurts out something he never thought he'd say. "How can anyone not be distracted with your fucking bubble butt bouncing around here? You're so fucking hot and buff and your ass looks so fucking plump and hard of course I'm confused!"

  Despite just admitting his feelings for him, Liam is panting and glaring at Brett like he's still itching for a fight and has forgotten they have an audience. Brett has to admit looking at Liam all worked up like this, the kid is pretty cute. Deciding that there is a more fun way to get through to him Brett presses forward and starts to make out with Liam.