Wrap Me Up In You (Bottom Lydia / Top Stiles)

Stiles was bored. So so bored. He picked his fingernails and shuffled from foot to foot, waiting for Lydia to finish talking with her old math teacher. Stiles was proud of her, of course--youngest recipient of the Beacon Hills Alumni of the Year award was pretty great. I'm sure the plaque they gave her would take a place of honor right next to the Fields Medal she won 6 months ago. But the way the teacher was droning on and on was making Stiles' ears buzz and eyes glaze over--exactly the feeling he had the last time he was in a math class here.

When Lydia talked math, Stiles felt his pulse race and his jeans get tighter. Lydia made math positively fuckable. But this guy? Jesus . Thank God he was done with math classes forever. At least Stiles got to look at Lydia in that short skirt. He had admired it all day as she swung her hips through the hallways of Beacon High again, easily gaining looks of envy from the girls lining the lockers-- some things don't change , he thought, smiling to himself. She could still own this school right now if she wanted to . He looked again at the program from the awards ceremony, admiring Lydia's name on the front of it. She had really done it. Of course she did. She was Lydia-fucking-Martin.

"And this is my fiance', Stiles Stilinski. You may remember him, he sat behind me in class." Lydia turned her attention toward him, and he shook himself straight, fumbling to shake the teacher's hand, and in the process, dropped the program.

"Pleasure to see you again, Mr. Stilinski," Mr. Flanery weakly shook his hand, Stiles noticing his eyes still fixed on Lydia.

"Yeah, you too..." his words faded as he noticed the teacher actually turning his back towards him to give Lydia his full attention. He kneeled down to pick up the program. "....you pervert ," he muttered under his breath. He looked to his right where Lydia's bare legs were a mere foot away. His eyes trailed upwards and when his eyes reached her skirt, his jaw dropped. He sputtered and coughed abruptly and then stood upright, gently taking Lydia by the elbow.

"Umm, excuse me, Mr. Flanery, but, um, Lydia has some urgent business to attend to." He and Lydia veered away, leaving the confused and frustrated Mr. Flanery in their wake.

When they rounded the corner, Lydia pulled back and stopped. "What in the world was that about?"

Stiles' voice was low and insistent. "First of all, that guy is disgusting. I don't like him."

Lydia crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "You don't like any of my professors, Stiles."

Stiles' voice rose, "Because they all want to get into your skirt. They're not even subtle about it!"

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Stiles, they just like me because I'm smart."

"Smart and fucking gorgeous. Lethal combination to perverted lonely math professors." His voice raised at the end, willing it to reach Mr. Flanery's ears.

Lydia swatted at his arm and hissed. "Will you shut up? There are kids here!"

"Oh, fuck 'em. I can handle the boys here pathetically eye-fucking you all day, but that old guy was a creep and it was weirding me out."

Lydia crossed her arms. "Is that all?"

"No, one more tiny thing," Stiles continued on, his voice dropping again. "Where the fuck are your underwear?"

Lydia smiled knowingly at him. She looked up at him through her lashes and bit her bottom lip. She stretched up on her toes to whisper into his ear, "I didn't wear any."

His eyes blinked wildly, and his mind went completely blank for a split second. Then, " Jesus Christ, Lydia." He leapt into action. He grabbed Lydia's hand, and pulled so fast she nearly left her high heels behind. The sound from their feet against the tile reverberated in the empty hallway, the sounds of school muffled behind closed doors.