Taking the Darkness (Bottom Ethan / Top Danny)

Ethan watched Danny change trying to be discrete about it since he didn't want to seem like he was starring. He didn't look away in time and Danny looked back at him. It seemed like forever that the other teen held his gaze. He tried to look away, but he couldn't and he watched as Danny got dressed. He needed to look away, but it was like a train wreck, he couldn't stop watching. He would give anything to touch Danny's body, but he had no clue why. Granted he was gay and Danny was hot and his target, but he felt another reason to do so. It was like he was being pulled towards Danny.

Ethan heard a locker close and it finally broke the spell that had him watching Danny. After another minute he saw Danny walking towards the door thankfully, but he was still feeling uncomfortably warm. He grabbed what he needed going towards the showers since everyone else had already left. He didn't feel cold ever and now his skin was feverish so he turned on the water making it ice cold. He stood there for a good minute or two letting it wash over him. He hadn't felt like this since the first time he'd joined with his brother making their true alpha form.

However, back then Ethan didn't feel this turned on at the same time he felt his body was burning up. He'd swear it was like what his mom used to say about animals when it was mating season. The male animals had to mate just as much as the females laid down for them. He still hadn't gotten it though especially since he liked guys. He sure as hell wasn't finding any woman, but damn did he really want to find Danny and have some fun. It actually startled him when his thoughts went to that. Switching back and forth on who was on top, if it was Danny he wouldn't mind taking it.
Ethan wasn't paying attention because of the heat that was taking him over. Plus his mind kept drifting to Danny and what he'd like to do and have done to him. The icy water didn't even feel cold at the moment either. He had his eyes closed, but the second he felt a hand wrap around his cock they flew open. He let out a growl by mistake, but it was one of pleasure.

"I saw you watching me and I don't mind, Ethan, but I got to say, I'd rather do, than watch," Danny said moving his hand painfully slow up and down Ethan's hardened member. He smiled hearing the moans coming from Ethan as his other hand moved to his chest playing with his nipples. His mouth was moving over Ethan's back while he did the other things.

Ethan closed his eyes again leaning into Danny while his hips thrust up into Danny's moving hand. The locker room hadn't been the only place that Ethan had been drawn into Danny's gaze. He'd found himself watching him many times and he was hoping right now wasn't another one of his dreams. He mostly had nightmares, but lately he'd been dreaming about Danny big time.

Danny smiled biting down on the spot where he could feel Ethan's pulse. He knew all about Ethan, but he'd been having fun all week pretending he didn't. The second he'd saw Ethan in the hall going towards the library he'd gone too that second day of school. He couldn't exactly just go straight up to him then, but Ethan hadn't let up on watching him.

Danny's hand twisted at the base of Ethan cock before moving it back up a little faster this time hearing the werewolf moaning. "Have you been having a hard time keeping your eyes to yourself? Wondering why you're burning up when you're near me? Like right now you feel like you're on fire, except where my hands are moving," Danny grinned moving his hand that had been playing with Ethan's nipples down to his ass. His middle finger running down the crack coming to his hole getting even more pleasured sounds from Ethan. "Want to guess? Or should I stop now?"

Ethan groaned feeling everything that Danny was doing like it was ice on his body. "I don't know," He chocked out feeling his orgasm building. He hadn't noticed anything about Danny that would make him special. He smelled like all the other humans did, nothing said werewolf about him, except for his last name he'd thought at first. It did mean full moon after all, but he'd ruled it out, however he was starting to rethink it all now.