Chapter 17

Jisung slowly got up as he missed the warmth of the person who was lying next to him. He slowly help himself to sit up, he looked around to find Lee Minho to be missing.  He thought of leaving the room before he comes. He isn't ready to face him nor the reality,  the situation he is in. He can't accept he was just like that mated to someone for life. He wanted to escape from the reality. 

He slowly limped out hoping to find his hyungs. When he passed the hallways,  he was astonished to see his Chan hyung, wailing in the floor clutching his heart. He ran to his side, got hold of him and took him in his arms for a hug.

Jisung: Hyung! HYUNG.  Stop. Please stop crying.  *He starts to cry*

Bangchan: Jisung,  It hurts,  but it hurts so nuch... Al-Alpha Doesn't want me.

Jisung: Hyung.  What are talking about? Tell me. TELL ME NOW , WHO MADE YOU CRY? TELLME!!

Bangchan: Hyunjin.  Hyunjin left me.

Jisung was shocked to hear it. He couldn't utter or speak any words in shock. That's when he looked at the permanent mark on his Hyung's neck just like him. He was furious. 

Jisung: Did he really mark you Hyung? ANSWER ME!

Bangchan: *Nods*

Jisung: DAMN those Dickheads! What the hell do they think of themselves? How can they run around marking and leaving? FUCK YOU, HWANGS. *Looked at his hyung * Don't worry Hyung.  I am here I'll protect you.  I'll be there for you. I'll KILL THOSE DICKS, if only that'll will let you free.

Bangchan: No.No.  Jisung.  No.No matter what. They are our mates. We can't kill them.

Han was perplexed to know Bangchan found out about his situation too. He silently hugged his hyung as he didn't want to argue with him . He got worried about Changbin's current situation.  He picked Bangchan and thought of going for a search for his Changbin hyung. 

Bangchan: Where are we going? We can't go to the infirmary, The King will find out, then he'll hurt everyone. 

Jisung:I still don't get why you are caring about them hyung.  But don't worry I am not going there. I am going to Changbin Hyung.

Bangchan:  *Stopped himself and Han* Don't.  Don't go to him?

Jisung: Why? Why hyung! What happened?

Bangchan: He. He is with Felix.

Jisung: Then let's go immediately.

Bangchan: No.No.  Jisung.  He is his mate. They both know they are each other's mate and they want to mate each other with each other's consent. 

Jisung:OH!!

The only thing Jisung do after was laugh out loud like a maniac, as he couldn't believe how tangled their lives were and how the HWANGS played with them. He wondered why he had such anger and hatred towards HWANGS now. Was it because Minho mated with him without consent or whether he wanted someone else to be his mate or was it because he had respected Minho the most in the HWANGS and when he betrayed he lost the trust in them?