Chapter 24

Jisung got back to his bubbly self seeing his family, he felt happy. He can't wait to go home. Bangchan kept bowing and thanking the two powerful souls before him for taking care of his Maknae.

Jisung: " You won't believe, if I tell you who they are."

Bangchan: ......?

Jisung: " Hyung! They are the immortal soulmates, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung."

Bangchan and the others couldn't believe what they were hearing, Bangchan had posters of them

Bangchan and the others couldn't believe what they were hearing, Bangchan had posters of them. He kept getting bullied when he was little as he was the only one who believed they were real and he believed that they still lived somewhere. When he saw them before him, he got no words to say, but to cry . Hyunjin and Minho still can't believe that the folklore that they read in their books were real and standing before them.

Bangchan: " Can

Bangchan: " Can... can I hug you guys?!"

Taehyung: " Ofcourse! Dear."

Minho: " No hate dude, I can't just believe you guys are real, even then, I hate what you did in past, Mr. Jungkook."

Jungkook: * sigh * "Me too, I regret it everyday too..."

Taehyung: " Leave it,! Past is past. Now you have me, I have you, that's all matter. Look at the bright side, we are meeting our grand, grand, grand, grand... I don't know how many more grand... grandkids."

All laughed at Taehyung's remarks. Bangchan kept hugging them and not leaving them. It's like a dream to him, he is scared if he let go, he might come back to reality.

Bangchan: " I don't want to go back. Don't let me go. Please, let me stay with you guys.!"

Taehyung: " Chan, my dear! You have a kingdom to attend, you can't stay with us forever. People need you."

Bangchan: "But Dad will most probably kill us once we return."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, as if he has read him, he uttered out.