Chapter 19

The journey to the Lower borders of the country was a long travel.  Though they traveled by cars, it was still difficult to reach as after some place,  one can't travel through car to their place,  we either need to go in by walk or horse ride. As they haven't bought their horses with them,  they traveled by walk and it was also one the reason why the Jade Gang can't be easily eradicated as their hiding place is difficult to identify and there are villages near the Gang's place who support them, as a King he can't force military over the village hence it was profit for the Jade gang.  They had to travel in disguise as if the villagers find out about the royal army entry to their place,  they'll notifi the hidden gang, and it'll lead to further complications.The troop rested at a tavern for drinks and rest.

Bangchan: We'll rest here for few before continuing our journey.

Minho: * Angry * What? How can you even think about resting when we haven't even found where Jisung is? How can you not care about it? Do you even care about him?

Bangchan: Look. Prince Minho. I know what I am doing. My troop needs rest. They need the energy to fight while I'll go around to get information about the whereabouts. And about caring for him? What do you know about it ? I am holding him from the day he was born. He never left my side. I am his brother. I love him and care about him. He is my life, but I don't act stupidly and risk his life.

Minho was shocked to see a Delta speaking bravely to Prime Alpha like him. It shocked his leadership qualities and bravery. Minho just acknowledging his ideas and abide his plans.

On other side, Jisung was planning and scheming a way to escape this prison

On other side, Jisung was planning and scheming a way to escape this prison. Suddenly a group of men entered the room and bought Jisung to another room, filled with girls and other Omega men like him. His blindfolds were removed. He turned to see all the people in the room. It was a beautiful bed chamber, all majestic and lavish. The men who bought him ordered the servants, the girls and the other men omega, to prepare Jisung for  Jungsik, for claiming. Jisung struggled to escape but he was still tied up. Jisung finches every time they tried to put and ornament or makeup. He was stubborn and uncooperative which was informed to Jungsik. So he, himself came to make Jisung surrender and remind him his place here. When Jungsik entered the chamber everyone trembled except Jisung which bought smirk in Jungsik's lips.

Jungsik: Well, well, my dear. I heard you were being a bad boy. Not listening to the orders given , and being uncooperative.

Jisung: I'll never listen to you.

Jungsik: Though I like you for your stubbornness and bravery, which wants me want to tame you. I don't have that patience now . Your testing my patience and it's a very thin line, I hope you don't cross it.