𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

———-——-    𝐎. 𝐘    ——————

~~~
"𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠?"

"𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚."
~~~

—————————————————————

Hello!
My name is Aleyasia but feel free to refer to me as Alisa, Ali, or Mrs. Wren.
This is the first story I've published on Wattpad, all other stories remain in the notes on my phone...

——————

I've only recently found writing a fun hobby so please correct my grammar, spelling, or any other mistakes.
I'd like to continue making stories and I'd like to feel confident about them.

——————

Now, being my first story I would like you to know...
-If you do not like my style then you don't have to read any further
-I do take constructive criticism as long as it's helpful to me.
-Anything rude or disrespectful is not tolerated in the comments, I would like people to refrain from any insults in the comments, it's not nice to others, the characters, or me.
-Also, I don't know how to work this app well, I've had it but I haven't used it much.

——————

I do not own Jujustu Kaisen. The beautiful manga was created by Gege Akutami and belongs strictly to them.
If you haven't read the manga I highly suggest you do because it's not only wherein this story takes place but because of its uniqueness.
JJK is full of creative adventures and interesting takes on the world we live in, it's a pulchritudinous writing full of plot twists, lovable characters, and extremely difficult concepts (like infinity) that I find enjoyable to research further into.

——————

Warnings! Contains: faint gore, death, emotions strongly related to depression and anxiety.

This book does not follow the plot of volume zero, however it is greatly based on it with both characters and their personalities strictly coming from that book.

Without any further adieu... let's get into this lovely story.

——————

𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘼𝙜𝙚 - 𝙈𝙂𝙈𝙏