❝하나❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ I]
0:00 •—————————— 1:06:26
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ II]

"beomhan?"

the coffee seemed cold enough to drink. you took a careful sip of the dark beverage, enjoying its taste.

the house was empty, but wasn't it always? although you just moved in, back then your parents were away most of the time too.

sometimes your brother, beomhan, visited though. then it wasn't that lonely.

no time for self pity now, soon on-jo would be here to pick you up. the language barrier was very much visible, but you've both been trying to push through it. she said a girl in her class, the president, knew english well, so you were hoping for her help.

you picked up an apple from the fridge, as the breakfast, and took your school bag. for the last time checking the schedule, you considered yourself ready for the day.

then, you heard a knock on your door. already expecting who it was, you opened it. on the other side, just as you thought, stood onjo. she smiled at you and happily waved her hand.

"morning [name]!"

"good morning, onjo."

onjo took your hand and started saying something about picking up a friend. she said he lived in the same apartment block, just above you, and right next to her. you asked why she didn't take him when she went to you.

"excited." she answered, before moving on. when you both arrived, she knocked on the door, where you presumed the boy lived. apparently his name was cheongsan and he was even worse at speaking english.

"i'm coming!" was heard from behind the door. then, a boy with surprisingly messy hair appeared. he said something you couldn't really understand, as he was speaking too fast.

"one, two, three!" they played rock paper scissors, in which onjo lost after the third round. the boy looked very happy at that, and just as he closed his eyes, onjo took your hand and quickly turned around.

"what was that about?" you asked, looking back to hear the boy complain about fairness, if you understood correctly.

"backpacks. who loses should carry the others." she said, shrugging. you thought, that might be why she walked away that quickly, she lost. and that's why the boy was so angry.