❝아홉❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ IX]
0:00 •—————————— 1:00:54
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ X]

maybe not as fucked as you thought.

when you managed to get yourself to stand, you saw how suhyeok ran to gwinam and cheongsan. when he tried prying gwinam off the other boy, he was thrown away.

in daze, you didn't notice which direction suhyeok was flung in, so you didn't predict the moment his body collided with yours, sending you both to the hard ground.

"shit!" onjo helped you up, as joonyeong did to suhyeok. breathing heavily, you turned to look at gwinam. he was kneeling above cheongsan, his hand digging in the side of the boy's face.

with a sharp turn, cheongsan threw gwinam off him and ran to the group. he was caught by daesu and stood next to him.

gwinam turned to look at your group. he stared you all down and rolled his eyes. "who are you?"

"what about you? are you from the one heart club?" what club now?

"it's me." he smirked proudly. maybe you weren't part of the class for long, but you had a feeling most of you didn't recognise the boy. "me. don't you know me?"

you had half the mind to say you had, in fact, no idea who he was, but remembering how he choked you earlier, you abandoned the idea.

"how the fuck can you not know me!"

"i know you. i said it again and again." that was slowly starting to look like enemies to lovers trope. none of them would agree but let's face the facts... "you were the bully's gopher."

gwinam's face hardened as he scowled. good moment to take that 'to lovers' part back. "call me that again and you're dead."

"you were never a thug or a good student. and now, you're not a zombie or a human." you lost him at some point, but the tone in his voice was kinda nice. almost like a enemies to lovers monologue...

"both then and now... you're nothing."

"...i'm not going to just kill you. i'll gouge out both of your eyes." hearing whatever gwinam said, onjo suddenly gripped your hand tightly.