❝열❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ X]
0:00 •—————————— 53:56
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ XI]

"mom!"

"what the hell!" someone, who already pushed through under the truck saw the zombie. they picked up a metal pipe and started attacking the zombie, from what you could hear.

"fuck! there's another zombie in here!" that sounded like daesu, but you weren't sure. namra helped you stand up from under the truck, as you did to suhyeok after you.

then, you turned to look at daesu, who was joined by woojin in fighting the zombie. on your right stood cheongsan, frozen for some reason.

"stop it!" he was yelling. you didn't know why, but he suddenly jumped over the truck and ran at the duo fighting the zombie. he kicked one of them away and forced the other to the ground, throwing punches at his face.

"what the hell! cheongsan!"

"w-what is happening?" nobody answered you, as the group watched cheongsan.

"you son of a bitch!" daesu, who was receiving the hits from cheongsan, tried to cover his face, as he laid on the ground.

some others ran to the other side of the truck, prying cheongsan off daesu and hitting the zombie. you didn't see anything more of the fight as namra dragged you away, running after onjo who held her hand too.

you ran a couple meters, but were met with a group of zombies helplessly crawling up the stairs to get to you.

"hurry!" your group turned left, running away from the monsters. after a couple seconds, you could hear more footsteps coming after you. when your turned your head to glance back, you could see the rest of your class, excluding cheongsan and suhyeok, following you.

"shit." namra turned away, making you stumble with her. you then noticed cheongsan kneeling near the zombie they fought earlier, with suhyeok trying to force him to go.

"cheongsan! no time now!" you yelled, coming to help baresu with the other boy. you managed to push him at suhyeok, so he could drag cheongsan with him.