❝여섯❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ VI]
0:00 •—————————— 1:06:48
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ VII]

the silence in the room was getting slightly uncomfortable. you stood next to the window, laying your back on the windowsill as you watched the rest of your classmates.

onjo and jimin were sitting together, with onjo comforting the latter. the pink vest girl stood a bit away from them, looking at the ground in deep thought. namra was leaning on the cd shelf next to you, with suhyeok sitting on the desk on her right. the rest of the boys sat near him, buried in some quiet conversation.

you were playing with a glass shard with your shoe, when you heard onjo yell. "jimin!" you looked up, seeing the girl come closer to your part of the room.

as she moved to the window, you put yourself in front of it, shielding her from the opening.

"what are you doing?" you asked. "let me go..."

she tried to get through you, but the rest of the class caught her and was forcing her away from the window. "let go off me!"

"calm down, jimin." you said, trying to catch her gaze. as the rest was calming her down, you tried getting closer to the girl.

"i want to die! leave me alone..." she started crying. you wrapped her in your arms, trying to keep the girl still while onjo helped you.

woojin took your place shielding the window, while jimin begged you to let her go. somehow, you managed to force the girl to sit on the floor, with most of the people inside the room surrounding you.

"my mom and dad both died... what am i supposed to do alone?"

you kneeled on the ground next to her. "don't give up on living. you still have people rooting for you." you stood up and walked back to your spot near the window.

jimin was looking at you confused while onjo tried to coax her into going inside the recording room. when they closed the door, you couldn't know what was happening inside.

"realistically speaking, the more people we lose, the less hope we have." you turned to look at namra, who also came back to her previous position near you. both of you started covering the windows with the curtains, covering the room from outside for now.