❝둘❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ II]
0:00 •—————————— 1:10:05
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ III]

"shit." shit indeed.

fortunately, you weren't the only student trying to go back to the main building. suhyeok, who also was running away, saw you trip.

he grabbed your blazer and quickly helped you run from the bloodied students. you risked a look at them while standing up and...

yeah, not a pretty view.

baresu was holding your left arm while outstretching his hand to catch namra. she was pretty confused at the sudden pull, but when she saw the terror in both of your eyes, and the wild bodies behind you, she didn't protest and let herself be dragged along.

you managed to run up to the main building and saw a guy fall off a ladder. at first he fought off the students with a gardening tool, but he was soon outnumbered.

baresu took the ladder quickly, climbing on it. it ended right at some window, which he probably planned to open. as he went on the ladder, namra followed just after.

suhyeok banged his fist on the window, and then cheongsan's head appeared. the boy helped baresu inside the room, while namra followed his steps.

"come on!" she yelled from the top of the ladder. you quickly climbed it, trying not to mind the bloodied students running by. some of them soon noticed you and tried to get on the ladder, causing it to shake.

you managed to get a grip on the windowsill, when you suddenly lost footing. the president managed to catch your one hand, while you were holding on for dear life with the other.

"don't let go of my hand." said namra. she was visibly struggling, trying to hold you up on one hand, the other helping her balance inside the room.

suhyeok then noticed the president and you, and quickly helped her pull you inside the class. then he shut the window, all three of you breathing heavily.

"t-thank you, president." you panted, sitting on the floor next to the mentioned girl.

"it's that, isn't it. they're some kind of monsters." said suhyeok, who fell to the ground the moment he was free. the rest looked at him weirded out, until someone banged into the classroom's door. then you noticed where you actually were.