❝셋❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ III]
0:00 •—————————— 1:02:21
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ IV]

fucking gravity!" you grabbed the hose with your hands. the speed at which you were falling caused you to get quite painful friction burn. when you got a good enough grip to stop falling, your back crashed into the wall.

in the back of your mind you cursed yourself for letting cheongsan go first. then you noticed the hissing companion which attached itself to your leg. a zombie, very aggressive or hungry, maybe even both.

"hey! look down!" shouted someone from above. you were confused on what the voice meant so you looked up. on a windowsill above you stood suhyeok, watching you struggle not to fall with your burned hands and a moving  zombie on your leg.

"she's holding onto you!" he said, watching you from his place on the window. you were actually to busy trying to survive and couldn't be bothered to translate whatever he was saying.

"i'll come to you!" he tried to go around some pipe that was between you and him. you on the other hand were kicking the zombie with your free leg, trying to make it fall of and praying for your hands to have some skin on them when this is over.

you then heard a yell and felt the rope shake. seconds later, you got kicked in the back with a surprising force.

"watch your shoes man!" you yelled, closing your eyes from the pain. this was definitely not your day.

"i'll help you." he started climbing down, using your shoulders to lower himself, until he was gripping your waist and kicking the zombie beneath you.

"why are you so heavy?! hold yourself or we're gonna fall!" you yelled, clearly struggling. he grunted in response, probably not understanding.

"fucking language barrier." you muttered. then, you heard yells from beneath you.

"it's suhyeok! and [name]!" someone said, you were in no position to look down and see who did tho. then, you felt the zombie falling down, your other leg was free now.

"please go down, just go!" you yelled at suhyeok, who then started climbing down, taking his weight from you. you went after him, hissing every time you gripped the rope.