❝여덟❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ VIII]
0:00 •—————————— 57:34
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ IX]

"shit..."

namra did tell you to watch out for that white jacket. when the boy, gwinam as suhyeok called him, came through the blue material, he was holding a zombie by it's neck.

the zombie was trashing around in his hold, trying to bite onto you both. gwinam smirked seeing suhyeok and threw himself at the boy.

probably wanting his hands free, he let go of the zombie. as it turned out, you were the closest moving object in line which the monster could attack.

you grunted, trying to hold off the thing with the sheet stand. when you forced the metal piece into it's mouth, you were able to not get bitten, for now.

while you were having your fun, the group above you was trying to hold on the material, so more zombies wouldn't get through. from the corner of your eye, you could see suhyeok and gwinam push each other.

you forced the zombie away with all your might and hit gwinam's head with the metal stand. instead of falling down like you expected, he turned around with a glare.

"uh... hi?" before he could do anything to you, a hand appeared and wrapped itself around his throat. when you turned your head in the direction, you saw namra. only...

left part of her face looked bruised, like earlier, when the two of you were sitting on the windowsill.

"w-what the fuck-!"

"why didn't u die?" she was looking badass AND hot. period. bloody eye just adds to the flavour.

namra threw gwinam down the stairs as he dragged the rest of the zombies with him. she then stared at her own hand, almost looking scared.

"the door's open!" when you heard onjo yell that, you grabbed namra's hand and dragged her back upstairs.

you were one of the last ones to come through the door, so what greeted you was mostly dust and yelling. when the air cleared out, you saw a chopper flying away.