❝열하나❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ XI]
0:00 •—————————— 55:42
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ XII]

"get out!"

you fell through the door as cheongsan closed it after everyone exited.

you made it. barely, but you did.

"are you hurt?"

"what took you so long? i kept waiting."

"...are you kids okay?" you could remember onjo saying something about her dad. a firefighter, if you remembered correctly.

"cheongsan..."

"mr. nam." the two hugged each other.

"can you all run?"

"yes."

"yeah."

"good. if you go though the tennis courts and the construction site, you'll reach the mountain. go over the mountain and get to yangdong-"

"mr. nam!" you turned to see what cheongsan was pointing at. you could see more zombies coming closer at you. the closest one, onjo's father ran at it and broke its leg. that was actually a smart move, now the thing had to crawl and was slowed down greatly.

"kids, run!" so you did. with suhyeok dragging you after him as namra was with pink vest, you ran as fast as you could. was suhyeok the one to pull you earlier?

"to the tennis courts!"

"hurry up!"

the tennis court had a green crate on the outside, making it seemingly safe from the zombies.

hari shot the zombies from her bow, as the most of your group ran inside the court. when the last people got inside, mr. nam locked the doors and ran with you.

"run!" you moved forward, stumbling through the nets standing on the court. then, you noticed zombies blocking the other exit.

"we can't go out there. we can't."

"what should we do, daesu?"