❝열둘❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ XII]
0:00 •—————————— 53:04
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[⚠︎︎]

when the air around you finally cleared from the dust, you could still see the fire burning from afar.

one person got hurt during the bombing, but aside from that, you all seemed okay. your group got smaller again, and the atmosphere seemed gloomier than ever.

onjo stood up from where she was sitting earlier, taking a couple steps in the direction of the school. she was stopped by suhyeok, who put his hand on her shoulder.

"...let's go, onjo."

"i can't just go like this... i'm sorry. can you wait a bit? ah, never mind. go ahead, i'll catch up." she walked away, leaving suhyeok looking after her.

you stood up, taking a few steps towards him. "i'll go with her." you said, before another presence appeared behind you.

"let's go together." suhyeok was left alone again, as namra and you followed onjo silently.

she went to the building you escaped earlier, immediately going upstairs. you caught up with her on the first floor, but the girl didn't spare you nor your companion a glance.

onjo looked around the first floor briefly, before she went up the stairs again. you of course followed, watching as the girl walked around the space, looking for something. or maybe someone.

there was dust everywhere, and the walls were in a worse state that the last time you've seen them. here and there, you could see burned pieces of wood or other materials.

"cheongsan... lee cheongsan!" you hesitated to come closer to onjo, seeing her on the verge of breaking down. "cheongsan you jerk!"

having enough, you walked closer to the girl, taking her hand and rubbing it comfortingly. she was already sobbing, squeezing your hand back.

"let's... go." namra stepped closer to the two of you. you looked up at her, seeing she also had tears in her eyes. "i can't smell anything. there's no one here. let's say bye to cheongsan... and leave."

she walked up to you, hugging you both. by now, you also were crying. you stood engulfed in a group hug, sobbing silently as you gave onjo time to say goodbye.