❝다섯❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ V]
0:00 •—————————— 56:21
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ VI]

you had to be patient, although waiting for cheongsan and suhyeok to come back was making everyone nervous. you all sat near the window, kind of on a look out for the duo.

to keep yourselves occupied, you tried making small talks. when onjo left you to go and converse with others, you were left to namra.

she was hard to read at times, although you thought she didn't mind being left to talk to you. you didn't talk much now, every simple topic you could start a conversation with you've used the day before. she did ask about your bandages, saying they looked messier than the previous day, but you avoided the question.

"there was a guy running outside during nighttime. not a zombie, i think." you said. she of course asked why you weren't sleeping, like everyone else. you dismissed it with a 'couldn't sleep', tho you had a feeling she didn't necessarily believe you.

"what did he look like? they guy you saw."

"he had a white jacked. there was also some print on it. heart something. he ran inside the building." she nodded. when you mentioned the print on the jacked, you saw her look shocked for a second, before she turned back to her neutral face. "it might be good to look for him."

"or look out." she said. you didn't know what she meant, just assumed she might've had some bad past with the guy. you left the topic alone, turning to look at what everyone else was doing.

"we're going to die in here..." started whining daesu. "someone will save us, i'm sure of it." replied onjo, who was sitting on the chair near the window.

"in some countries, they are sadder when adults die than when children die. and in others, they are sadder when children die. which do you think our country is?" what namra exactly said, you didn't know, but the gloomy faces of your classmates told you that it was nothing optimistic.

"when kids die, you lose hope. when adults die, you lose their wisdom. hope and wisdom. which do we value more?" answered her joonyeong. from his speech you caugh mostly 'children, adult, hope', so the only thing it reminded you was a character from one game. he liked to talk about hope, too.