❝일곱❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ VII]
0:00 •—————————— 59:34
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ VIII]

from the corner of your eye, you saw onjo approaching you and namra. she had a small camera in her hand, explaining why they were talking to 'nobody' earlier.

"leave a message, if you want." she handed you the device and walked back to the rest of your group.

"you want to say something?" namra shook her head slowly as a 'no'. "okay then..."

"hi! i hope you're fine, beomhan... we didn't get to talk much the last time you were free. if you see your parents, tell them i'm thankful for everything! hah..." you could feel tears pricking at your eyes. you let out a small chuckle before continuing. "don't forget me when you're famous and all, or i'll kick your ass, okay? i'll find you, not sure how, but i will."

you put the camera away, on the table behind you. you thought that'd be the end, and the silence would overcome the class once again. then, you felt namra's hand brush agains your arm as she picked up the device.

she flicked the power button and focused the camera on her face. she let it record a couple seconds before she closed it again, putting it back on her lap.

"why are you doing this?" she asked after a beat of silence.

"doing what?"

"defending me... putting yourself in danger. you know me a couple days so, why?"

"just because." she was expecting a better answer, but you stayed silent. the atmosphere between you was almost tense, but not yet unpleasant.

"you know how i said i wanted to bite you earlier?" you hummed, waiting for her to continue. she hesitated for a second. "it felt like i was dreaming. you gave off such a nice scent..."

"what... kind of scent?"

"i'm not sure, it was something i never smelled before. all i could focus on was... how much i wanted to bite you. i wanted to eat you. then, i heard your voice..."

"...it's probably because of the wounds, you know? they still haven't healed. so, don't blame yourself." you smiled, looking at your hands. you should probably change the bandages soon, and cover the bite while you're at it.