❝넷❞

ʟᴏɢ ɪɴ...

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, [__]

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

⌨︎︎

✔︎

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ IV]
0:00 •—————————— 1:11:36
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: —•———
ᴜᴘ ɴᴇxᴛ ♪
[ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ] - [ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ V]

"will they be okay?" you asked, looking at the window. namra, who was sitting next to you shook her head slowly. "i don't know."

"then, will we be okay?" you looked around the room. onjo was talking to cheongsan near the window, suhyeok was sitting on the floor next to daesu. the rest weren't that different, everyone was silently sulking in their places. you laid your head on namra's shoulder.

"i don't know."

you both sat in silence, watching the room. without nayeon and gyeongsu, it was oddly quiet. you never thought you'd say this, but you missed them fighting. the silence that surrounded you was not the pleasant type.

during one day you lost five people, four students and your teacher. earlier, mr. kang also turned. you could only wonder if there were more survivors like you.

it was dark outside, and the cold air was slipping through the broken window. it wasn't freezing fortunately, but the temperature was getting uncomfortable. now that everyone calmed down to some extent, the adrenaline wasn't keeping you up as it did earlier.

"thank you, for sticking with me." you said, squeezing her hand gently. namra turned to you, her expression confused. "you have other friends here, you're the president. you chose to sit with the exchange student." you chuckled.

"my mom made me the classroom president by donating to the school. that's why no one considers me as their president." she answered, turning back to look out the window. "i'm sorry." you felt like that was a touchy subject for her. "it's okay, you couldn't know."

"but you still have friends. admit it or not, we're all stuck together." you laughed, gesturing everyone in the room. maybe your group wasn't as big or as cheerful as it was this morning, but you were still a group. "and if anything happens, i'm your friend too."

"you are?" she asked.

"that is if you'd let me." she hummed.

"that would be nice."

"but you have to admit we were pretty badass earlier, when we argued with nayeon." you smirked at her. to your surprise, namra let out a quiet laugh and nodded.