The holy water chapter

El's pov

*months later*

I invited max over since I been having a craving to see her.
"Hey el!" She walked in my room and closed the door i immediately stood up and pushed her on the bed and kissed her going on top of her, she pulled away gasping for air.
"wow Byers give me a breather"
"are you done?"
"Yup"
i started kissing her again when my hands touched her a little below her bra, I pulled back and started apologizing.
"oh my god Max..i am so sorry"
"For what?"
"Touching you.."
"It's ok you can touch me all you like...here" she shimmed out her shirt, I was sitting on top of the most gorgeous girl with her having a bra on I was going crazy.
"well now I have to take my shirt off" I said laughing
"you don't have to if you don't want I just want you to be comfortable around me"
"I am" i ripped my shirt of and smashed my lips on to hers cupping her face, a while later she got on top of me and started kissing down my neck onto my chest, I couldn't help but make this sound called a moan.
"Tell me if I am hurting you or if your uncomfortable"
I nodded and she proceeded going up back to my neck but she wasent kissing it she was sucking it she did it to other places to such as my neck, and shoulders.
"my turn max." I flipped her and started copying what she did to me just in different places, soon enough we had purple marks around our bodies from each other I laid next to her.
"max?"
"yes?"
"what are these called?"
"oh uhm-the proper way is hickeys but I like to call them love marks"
"oh ok!!..also it was fun.."
"yea..it was"
Just then we heard the door open we quickly put our clothes on and went out the room.
"hey guys!"
"oh hey will!"
"why are you wearing eachothers clothes?"
"huh?.OH! WE..JUST LIVE EACH OTHERS STYLE!"
"uh ok?"
"yup!"
"well I have Jess outside so I better go"
"see ya!"
"Yea bye"
Will left with Jesse and me and max watched a movie the rest of the night.

(A/n) i might end this story soon I have a big plot twist so