questions

Max's pov

I hate mondays. I hate school. I hate everything on Monday. It just fucking sucks. I put on basic jeans and a black tee-shirt and some black and white converses, and brushed my teeth, and my hair was wet so I didn't worry about it. I was gonna say bye but no one would respond anyway so I grabbed my skateboard and went of to school.
"HEY MAX!"
"hey lucas"
"hi max"
"oh hey el!" She came up to hug me. I wasent used to it it felt like my heart just exploded..I guess that's how hugs are, I shrugged it off and went to go talk to will he has been helping me with math.
"so you take away 2 from x and get 7?"
"Yup! See I'm doing a good job teaching you" he said proudly.
"yea yea whatever" I giggled and at the corner of my eye I saw Mike and el. Kissing. ugh they are always sucking their faces of its gross..although I wonder how it feels so kiss el..WHAT? EW NO MAX. SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND THATS GAY.
"earth to max" will said waving his hand at my face
"get your hand out of my face"
"Jeez sorry we have to go though.. cya and math"
"ok bye"
god I'm gonna be late. I sat at the back corner of the room where the window was so I wouldn't have to deal with the teacher yelling in my ears. Why did I think about el kissing me? That's gay..and Neil would kill me if I were gay..Plus el is straight LIKE ME and she is dating mike and I'm darting lucas..I am not a dyke.

*lunch*

Lunch was the best since we all had it together and we could go outside. We sat at a bench with an umbrella and no one was around us so we all ate in peace.
"Hey do you guys wanna come over and play d&d we can have a sleepover..?" Mike asked looking like he needed us to say yes.
"Sure"
"sounds totally tubular dude"
"lucas thats cheesy as hell"
"Whatever dusty buns"
"Can you guys shut up?" Mike look annoyed then looked at me, will and el.
"I will ask our mom"
"I'll go I have nothing better to do anyway"
Mike smiled at finished his food as the rest of us.

*after school*

Will had asked Joyce to bring him and el stuff for a sleepover so she had and I skated to my house to grab stuff then go to mikes house I knocked on the door.
"Hey max! Come in" mrs wheeler greeted me and I retuned a smile before walking down in the basement.
"hey dorks" lucas and Dustin were fighting about something. I sat there bored for like 5 minutes before el came and we talked while the boys played their nerd game.
"hi max!" She practically jumped on me. She was the only person that hugged me so I wasent used to it.
"hey el"
We talked for a bit then I noticed her eyes, they were brown..but not boring brown they were chocolate brown not to dark not to light just perfect.
"max..your eyes are like the ocean.."
"Oh..uhm thank you!" I tried not to blush too much.  she can flirt not even knowing. We continued to talk but it kept crossing my mind. "Max..your eyes are like the ocean.." no one has ever said that before. why am I getting these thoughts. I'm not a dyke.
She isn't a dyke. We both aren't dykes.
"Max..are you even listening?" El said frowning
"sorry..el..a lot had been on..my mind.." soon I felt a warmth around my neck and back I was in the crook of els neck.
"it's ok Maxie." god that name. I would hate if someone else called me that...maybe I am a dyke. No. a lesbian.

(A/n) I made a realistic one lmao