19. Wrong turn

CHAPTER 19

Jinxs pov.

" I feel like you and I got off on the wrong arm", I smiled, stroking Sevika's cheek as tight ropes were trapping her in Silco's chair," maybe... We should try the other", my smile widened, even more, when I took out her knife from behind her back. Not only recalling the last time I tied her up and made her watch as I kiss Y/N, but also how Y/N was all over her in the brothel making me more furious every second.

The woman created a smirk of her own, following the knife blade I was trailing above her chest with her eyes," no need, it's your sister", she paused," and your girl".

I froze, which seemed for a brief second. The voices spilled around me along with the flashbacks of my sister, making my head hurt.

" she's back", Sevika started again before I could open my mouth," she's looking for you. It's not what you think" Her grin was full of venom," she's with your girl, guess they replaced you".

A cocky chuckle from her landed a blow on my heart. There was no way.

Vi wouldn't replace me.

Y/N wouldn't replace me either. Not with Vi. There has to be some other explanation. She would never do that to me right?!

WRONG. Mylo's voice was the loudest out of the others.

" you're lying!", my boots on the armchairs pulled Sevika closer at a great speed. She didn't flinch as the blade went through the wooden chair at the side of her face, just a couple of inches from it.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to. Y/Ns not like that, she'd tell me about Vi. She would. Sevika is just creating shit to anger me.

" why bother?", Sevika breathed into my face," her being back in town and your little princess hiding her, it's only a matter of time before you implode, and Silco finally gets the message that you're about as good for our cause as you were for your family. Jinx", she spat out my name aiming to get the crazy side of me back.

Y/N hid her? Y/N knew.

And Silco did too.

________________

Y/Ns pov.

" fuck you!", Vi extended her middle finger to a man that she ran into as we were getting away from Silco and his men.

It's been a hot minute of running and we finally decided to stop, panting as our hands rested on our knees," that was so fucking close", I managed to mutter, watching as Vi's head shot up.

In her eyes was a blue light glimmering, reflecting from something she was looking at. I turned around, lifting my head to see what she was staring at.

Fuck.

My tongue brushed over my teeth as I realized what it was. A flare. The blue one Jinx got from Vi before she left to save dad. She lit it up. The blue smoke mixed up with the sky.

" fuck" I cursed under my breath as Vi began to make her way in the direction of the flare.

Nothing was going my way. Everything seemed to do the opposite as if the world just hated my guts.

I followed Vi up the high staircase. Hoping that Jinx won't go batshit crazy when she sees me and Vi. I have no idea what she knows and what she doesn't. Or whatever fucked up delusional shit she created.

My legs were sore from all the running and climbing we did and I fell behind Vi. Taking sharp breaths in and attempting to calm myself down before seeing Jinx.