21. In between

A/N: 👀👀 heyy angels🥰😞 I'm starting school tomorrow, the updates will be a bit slower so bear with me 😫 I love all of you, be safe and take care❤

CHAPTER 21.

Y/Ns pov.

Vi's lips were warm, sliding against mine as my eyes remained wide open in surprise. The kiss was soft, yet, forced.

I jerked away, lifting my tied hands. A sharp sound met the walls. One of my hands met Vi's face, slapping it, not too hard, yet enough to make her flinch and hold it with her own palm.

I didn't want it, only Jinx could kiss me that way. I was only hers. A sick feeling crawled into my stomach at the thought of what just happened. The expression Vi had on her face made me want to hide in a hole and never come out.

" I'm sorry", my voice was written with regret as I didn't even think before slapping the red-haired girl.

" n-no I-", Vi tried to create a sentence," I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that", she chuckled lightly in embarrassment," I thought -", her voice paused for a brief second, she was thinking," nevermind, it's stupid".

Part of me felt bad for making her uneasy, yet I knew what I did was the right thing to do. I was too tired to think any further," I just love Jinx more", I said hugging my knees tighter as if to protect myself from the sadness and longing for the blue-haired girl.

Vi stared off into the distance, lost in her head, god knows what she was thinking about. Maybe the kiss, or my words, yet, she only bobbed her head once and rose to her feet awkwardly. Shifting on her heels and puffing out her cheeks, the girl didn't find words to say.

" Can I at least get some water?" I coughed in between the words, rubbing my sore throat with my cuffed hands.

Vi made up a quick 'mhm' before she walked out the door, still, she wasn't the one to bring me the water. It was some other dude I didn't know, but saw the time Ekko was here.

The guy extended his hand and I grabbed the bottle chugging it down in a matter of seconds.

I didn't have enough strength to fight the drowsiness after the water was in my system and the deep sleep swallowed me whole.

_____

The first thing I registered was pain; agonizing, toe-curling pain flowing through my body, to every inch of my limbs. It was everywhere.

I couldn't think; my name, my face, and my life were all washed out of my head right now. It was pain. It burned and flamed like lava through my insides.

A cry left my chapped lips, my throat was dry, too dry. The loud screams were muffled into hoarse ones.

Little by little I regained my vision which almost didn't do anything good as it fell on the ceiling above me. Then it hit me; I was laying on something cold.

My palms laid flat on the surface of the table, they were restrained, and so were my ankles and waist. Another rush of pain made my body automatically jolt up and hit the metal with my hands. A shriek was hushed as there was a gag in my mouth.

In a minute dizziness locked my brain, and although I managed to turn my head barely to the side, I could only make out a green neon color; it was nearing me, in what made a shape of a tube, a bit further and higher hung what looked like a bag filled with green liquid.

I failed to feel needles in my skin, reaching my veins. Tears formed in my closed eyes, they began spilling, but they burned.

°°°