Visions of Peace

//Author's POV//

"War"

It was the one word that could split family's and destroy lineages of clans that have worked so hard to make themselves known. The differences of one leader make it everyone's issue and staying neutral was never an option unless you wanted to be taken advantage of. No one was pure in this age of war and every or at least most had already killed someone they claimed an "enemy" by the age of 7.

This all was not the case for Uchiha Izuna. The young Uchiha, second in line after his brother, was by far the purest and most honest person you would've ever met. Being just 20-years-old,  Izuna never knew much about the Senju like Madara, his father, or the clan members. Sheltered since birth, Izuna never had to know the cruel reality of the world. Izuna had never felt the pains of betrayal, loss, heartbreak, or mistreatment. Some would say that his father Uchiha Tajima was only hurting his son by doing this, but it was the only way to avoid awakening the Sharingan and becoming power hungry like the others.

Izuna was an omega, but he never allowed that trait to define who he was or how strong he was. All Izuna cared about was making his father happy and living up to the Uchiha name. Finding a "mate" was not what came to mind to the 20-year-old. Afterall, his life was only beginning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Otouto, make sure you drink your vitamins before lunch. I better not find out that you didn't drink them," Madara said sternly.

Izuna giggled at his older brother's tone and nodded his head.

"I won't, Aniki," said Izuna as he handed Madara two bento boxes. "Make sure father eats all his food this time, I didn't make these for you both not to eat your vegetables."

Madara nodded and patted Izuna's head before heading out to find his father. It was only 6 in the morning, but the streets were bustling with vendors and other clan members preparing to train.

"Good morning, father. Izuna told me to give you this."

"Oh Madara, just in time. I want to show you something" said Tajima as he took the bento and lead Madara inside the Uchiha underground tunnels and rooms. It was the place where all the history of the Uchiha clan was stored. Most of the information was about the war or dated back to the Otsutsuki clan.

Tajima pulled out a scroll from his "War stash" as he liked to call it and unrolled it gently. There was a hand drawn map of all the territory where the Senju clan occupied along with vital points of entry. Madara looked at the scroll in awe before looking back at his father.

"Where did you get this?" Madara said

Tajima simply chuckled and rolled the scroll back up before tossing it back in the collection of scrolls.

"Remember the last time we confronted the Senju because they were too close to our territory? Well, the cartographer seemed to accidentally get the tie of the scroll stuck on a branch while they retreated and didn't even notice. Now we have the upper hand," Tajima said.

Madara nodded and continued to listen to his father's strategies to infiltrate the Senju clan.

//Izuna's POV//

I looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. Sitting in one place studying was getting boring, and having my brother and father gone all day just added to that. It was 10pm before they both arrived looking exhausted from training. They always trained but never brought me along.

"I will get your baths ready-"

"No, it's fine," they both said. I looked at them and shook my head in disapproval. They worked too hard making sure the clan is safe from bad guys to the point that they never looked after themselves.