My End

//Authors POV//

Tobirama winced in pain and slowly felt the pain in his body bring back his sense of reality. His eyes slightly narrowed at the light before he opened them and instantly sat up.

"IZUNA!!"

He frantically looked side to side and noticed that he was no longer lying down on the cold and dusty ground of the burning compound. Instead, he was in a bedroom with none other than Madara and Hashirama looking at him with a solemn expression. Madara looked even more distraught when they made eye contact and excused himself.

"Izuna, he- I hid him in an underground loca-"

"It was empty," Hashirama said.

Tobirama froze in place as his breathing became more uneven and his vision began to blur. That unknown emotion crashed into him and tears slipped past his eyes. His children were also gone, and Tobirama didn't know how to deal with this feeling of sorrow.

"I've got to find him, Hashirama!! They're going to kill him," Tobirama said in a frantic tone. Hashirama hadn't seen his brother act like this ever, but it was understandable. After all, the people already promised that they would find some kind of way to get revenge.

Soon, Madara walked back in with a scroll in hand and tossed it over to Tobirama who caught it and opened it. His eyes scanned over the content and widened.

"Where did you-"

"I had a source embedded into their organization a couple of months back. They just recently sent me a map to the location where they might have Izuna, but we have to hurry" Madara said. His pheromones were sour which just showed how angry the omega was. Hashirama and Tobirama took notice of this but nodded. They both knew that as long as Madara was around, no one would be able to get rid of Izuna that easily.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuna stared at the dimly lit cell surrounding him. The tears he had before only continued to flow even more when he looked at his now mostly flat stomach under the white sleeping gown. His legs had been chained down to a metal post on the ground which only allowed him to move a couple of feet around the cell.

That feeling of sorrow continued to grow when the thought of his children crossed his mind. He didn't even get to see the two little boys after they were born. The medics took them away before Izuna was clean and tossed him into the cells as if he were some kind of animal. This broke Izuna's heart into millions of pieces.

However, he couldn't focus on that when the sound of the heavy cell door lock made a noise and someone walked in slowly. Izuna refused to look up, but his eyes widened, and looked up when he recognized the pheromones.

"Airi- why?!" Izuna said in a whisper. Airi slowly approached the hurting Uchiha and crouched down to his level. Those eyes that once held so much affection for the one she was supposed to be protecting now were cold and distant. Izuna couldn't recognize the woman in front of him. It almost felt to Izuna as if she radiated hate towards him.

"It wasn't ever fair, Izuna. You have it all and continue to get it all no matter how much I tried to finish you off."

Izuna's eyes widened as he listened to her continue.

"Because of your past mistakes, the Senju clan will no longer have a pure head of the clan ever again. You ruined it for us. . . For me," Airi said. Izuna looked more confused than ever and slowly began to try and sort her words out in his head. Then it all started to fit. The way she tried to make him forget Tobirama when they were struggling and the constant comments about Izuna's pregnancy. It all fits too well, and yet, Izuna didn't want to believe it. 

"Y-You wanted Tobirama, didn't you," Izuna said while feeling a wavy of disbelief course through him.

"He was already supposed to be mine from the beginning. I worked so hard for his family and was first in place before Hikari. She only died because of her stupidity and lack of ability to finish the job. However, I'm different, Izuna. I will manage to finish the job someone like her couldn't do," Airi said.