The Temptations (M)

//Authors POV//

Izuna slowly looked up at Tobirama and tilted his head in confusion. He didn't know the man at all and wondered why he had awoken to him being in front of him. His confusion only morphed into one of slight discomfort when he noticed that his clothing was gone completely. Tobirama still held onto the small red ribbon that had once held Izuna's long hair in place.

"U-Umm, can you tell me what I'm doing here and why exactly I'm in the nude?" Izuna said.

Tobirama simply looked away from Izuna and continued to fix the fire. Izuna looked at the stranger with a bit of question. That's when Tobirama finally tossed Izuna a coat from his bag along with the red ribbon he was holding.

"I found you floating in the water." He spoke 

Izuna nodded while silently looking down at the fire. His small frame was now engulfed by the man's coat as his body shivered uncontrollably.

"Thank you for saving me."

Tobirama looked at Izuna and noticed a small yet gentle smile on the raven's lips. Something about the male made him feel heat buildup inside of him. The first thing that came to mind was his rut. Having Izuna around didn't allow himself to rest assured that anything would happen that night.

"Do you live near here?" Tobirama asked.

Izuna shook his head in disapproval before looking down and plucking blades of grass in content.

"I'm not allowed to disclose that information to you, mister."

Tobirama was taken aback by that statement and looked at the younger in suspicion.

"Fine, then why were you out here alone, and how did you even end up in this river?"

Izuna took a moment before looking up at Tobirama. His eyes held many emotions, and one emotion was the one of disappointment. His Lips quirked down to a small pout before he released the blades of grass, he tore out the ground. 

"I was out here because I wanted to go and talk to the head of the Senju clan. My father is trying to marry me off and the trouble between all these clans is the main reason why. I really don't want to be married off to someone I don't know." Izuna said 

Tobirama listen intently at the younger's words. He himself didn't like the thought of marriage and having his father already trying to shove the idea down his throat constantly pissed him off. He looked at Izuna and saw him looking right back at him with those big doe eyes. 

"Do you even know where the clan's territory is marked at; you'd get into a bad dilemma if you ever ran into the wrong territory. Certain clans around here don't take too kindly to intruders. Now, you didn't explain how you ended up in the water."

Izuna shyly rubbed his bare arms under the coat in embarrassment. 

"I kind of got scared of the darkness and went backwards. I ended up stumbling down a hill and hit my head. The last thing I remember is the feeling of the cold water on my body."

Izuna shivered at the thought of the cold water before leaning closer to the fire to try and gain some form of heat. Tobirama noticed this before finally gaining some form of composure and removing the shirt over his own body, placing over the coat on Izuna. Izuna being a bit shocked by the action looked back at Tobirama before feeling heat rise to his cheeks. No man had ever gotten nude around him ever except for his own brother, so this was something quite new to him. 

"U-Um I'm going to get some water." Izuna said as he attempted to stand up. His legs wobbled slightly until a sharp pain radiated from his left ankle. Izuna whimpered in pain as Tobirama quickly ran over and dove down to capture him before tumbling down with him. The atmosphere around them got heavy and tangled. Tobirama's breath grew ragged as Izuna scent gland pushed up against his nose. The sweet scent sent a burst of shocks throughout the Senju's body. Izuna's breath hitched before he began to whine a bit more at the weight that was over him. He clutched Tobirama's shoulders tightly and even at some point left a few marks behind. Tobirama groaned slightly at the feeling of the closeness, though, Izuna's whines brought him back as he sat back up and looked at the figure in front of him. Izuna's eyes were shut tightly, and his lips parted slightly before he spoke.