Truths

// Two Years Later: Authors POV//

As time passed, neither of the two made contact with each other. Neither of them could anyway with the waging war still going on between the Senju and Uchiha clan. Though, things did seem to calm down after Hashirama and Madara took their father's places. There were talks among both clans of a possible unification which made some happy. Tobirama however didn't like the idea one bit. His beliefs against the Uchiha clan had always stayed the same. 

 After the event from 2 years ago, Tobirama specifically made sure to keep himself distracted from the thought of being mated to some random person. It didn't surprise him that Izuna never appeared in front of the clan came to talk about military resolutions. To him, Izuna was just another naive omega with nothing to show for himself. Omegas disgusted him to the core mainly due to the fact that Madara was one. The Uchiha clan was known for treating their people as equals no matter what they were. The opposite could have been said about the Senju who viewed Omegas as their weaker counterparts in battle and in daily life. 

The next battle coming up between both of the clans had Tobirama thinking. The Uchiha were already retreating at some points in the war. They constantly had a limited amount of people on the field, and their pride didn't allow them to get help from any other clans outside of their own. The thought of it made an almost sadistic smirk appear on his lips.  

"Brother, are you going to continue smile like that? It's kinda creeping me out-" Hashirama was cut off by Tobirama who looked at him with a glare. 

"Can't you see I'm busy, now get out of my room." 

Hashirama looked at his brother with a dejected look before making a bee line outside of his younger brother's room. After the leader position of the clan was passed onto Hashirama, Tobirama made sure his father allowed him to take command of the clan's military power. Butsuma allowed this knowing that Tobirama would do a better job than Hashirama at commanding his men. Afterall, his father knew Hashirama and his secret amiability towards the opposing clan. 

Tobirama had a bunch of thoughts going on in his mind, one being the secret plans he had with the Uzumaki clan. To him, the war was close to coming to an end and having them join last minute would allow them to take a victory once and for all against the Uchiha. A chuckle left his lips as he signed off on the proposal to unify their people for war. 

//Izuna's POV//

"Shoot!! Where did I leave that darn medic kit?" 

I looked around my room before running out and into my father's office. Peeking inside I saw Madara and him looking over some maps. Both of them instantly looked up at me only to sigh. 

"Izuna, you left it under my bed the last time you helped me." father said. 

I nodded before quickly running out and heading to father's room. The low laughter of my brother from inside the office brought a smile to my face before I finally made it to my father's room. Inside I began rummaging around and before long I found my beloved medic kit. Just the thought of helping more people made my heart warm. The war only continued, but seeing people hurt during each battle made it difficult to not break down. 

Father had only allowed me to become head Medic during the war as an attempt to keep me busy. I knew it was just his way of not allowing the same thing to happen to me again like years before. I hadn't gotten over it mainly due to the fact that I still didn't know the man who marked me. To this day I never gave up the hope that I would find him. I didn't hate him, I just wanted to find out what had happened between us 2 years ago. Of course, Madara and my father never made it easy for me to find him. Day and night I am either helping the injured or practicing my medical skills. Medical-nin are never allowed on the battlegrounds no matter the situation according to father. He retired his position and gave it to my older brother which I thought was nice of him. I just didn't like the fact that after many years later, they are still fighting.