chapter 42 Pirate adventure part 1

Mike was back in hell inside the IMP building, moving a few things out and around. As he was doing this, millie and moxxie were doing the same but blitzo was leaning back on his desk watching it all, spinning his flint lock pistol.

Mike: You know blitzo you could give a helping hand here.

Blitzo: I am helping, they getting a paycheck once this is all done.

Mike: That's not helping.

Moxxie: Believe me mike, that's the most you'll ever get out of him.

Mike then smirked and used his octo arms to take blitzo gun.

Blitzo: ... I regret calling you here.

Moxxie and millie laughed at his misfortune. But as they were doing so, mike got a call from lucifer which he answered.

Mike: Hello?

Lucifer: Hello hello mike. I got something for you.

Mike: Ok what is it? Someone threatening safe haven, someone needs saving, (gasp) a ring is collapsing?

Lucifer: Nope to all that, whata say about a treasure hunt?

Mike: ... Uh you mean the thing little kids do?

Lucifer: Yep but in real life. I remembered a little trincked somewhere in the blood seas of hell and it might be of use to you.

Mike: Sounds interesting but after how dangerous our last adventure was I don't think we would want to do that again we almost died to zombies.

Lucifer: So you don't wanna get an amulet that can make you lift mountains?

Mike: Something tells me you just love sending me to do these old things.

Lucifer: You know me so well.

Mike: (sighs) Fine I'm in but to do this I'm gonna need a boat.

Lucifer: Oh I already have that end covered. Although your gonna need a big crew.

Mike: I'll see if I can get the girls to come along.

Lucifer: Excellent, I suggest you get here by tomorrow.

Mike: Alright see ya then.

Mike hung up and blitzo was standing right behind him, like he was trying to listen in on the conversation.

Blitzo: Who's that?

Mike: It was lucifer.

Blitzo: What did he want?

Mike: He wants me to go on another one of these old missions but this time he wants me to go explore hell's blood sea on a boat to find some type of treasured amulet.

Blitzo: ... you mean to tell me, that you're going on a pirates adventure?

Mike: I guess you could put it that way. Sure.

Blitzo: Mox, mil, pack your shit, we're going on a pirate adventure!

Moxxie: Excuse me?

Blitzo: You heard me!

Mike: wo wo wait blitzo you guys can't come along.

Blitzo: And why the fuck not!?!

Moxxie: Our clients sir.

Millie: I mean, that does sound fun.

Mike: Guys these things are mad dangerous our last one we literally almost died to zombies.

Blitzo: Pfft, please. I could kill zombies in my sleep.

Moxxie: Not the point he was making, sir. And honey, I know you want a vacation but I don't think this can be considered one.