|𝟲|~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗴 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I can't believe this.." I softly grumble to myself as me, Jim and Delbert make our way to the gallery, Mr Arrow following behind us.

"That women..that-that feline!" Delbert all but yells to himself, I watch him, amused at his stuttering. He's always been such a level headed person, so seeing him so riled up unable to form a solid sentence was quite hilarious. "Who does she think is working for whom??!"

I can hear Mr Arrow sigh deeply through his nose behind me. I turn back to him slightly, managing a small smile before gesturing to the two men infront of me, playfully rolling me eyes. He releases a small chuckle, before facing the front, me doing the same.

"It's (Y/N)'s map! And she's got us busting tables!" Jim groans, rolling his eyes and raising his hands in the air. I can feel my eye twitch as I dodge his flailing hands. I couldn't bare to hear these two complain a second longer. But before I could reach up and knock some sense into them, two hands made of rock rush past the sides of my face, gripping Jim and Delbert by the back of their necks.

"I will not tolerate a cross-word about meh Captain!" Mr Arrow says firmly, Jim and Delbert cringe slightly while I smirk. They shouldn't have said anything in the first place. "There is no finer Captain in this or any galaxy!" Arrow says once more, before releasing the two.

We all make our way down the rest of the stairs. As I reach the end I hear a small tune being whistled, quite well might I add. A man's back is turned towards us, seeming to be cutting different fruits and placing them into a pot. "Mr Silver." Arrow says, waiting for the man to turn around.

"Why Mr Arrow sir!" The man, Silver, perks up happily, his Irish accent thick. He turns a corner and makes his way towards us.
"Bringin' in such fine and distinguished gents.." his voice trails off as he sees me.

"..AH and a lovely young lassie to grace my humble gallery!" He finishes, before stepping out of the dark. When my eyes catch sight of him I feel myself go ridged.

"Cyborg.." I whisper in disbelief, taking in the robotic arm on display. One of his eyes was a normal brown color while the other was a deep red, more than likely a robotic eye. Jim looks at me, confused. I look to him slightly, not taking my eyes off the cyborg, and shake my head, making sure he knows nows not the time.

"Had I known, I'd have tucked in me shirt!" Silver continues in a playful manner. I slowly make my way towards Jim's side and grab his arm, squeezing it. Jim grabs my hand and holds it firmly. I turn my attention to Delbert, who seems unfazed by the possibly dangerous man infront of us.