|𝟵|~𝗜'𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) and Jim sit side by side on the edge of the ship, hanging off of swings. Jim struggles to scrape off a barnacle, while (Y/N) does it effortlessly.

Silver watches from above, his hands resting on the railing. "Put some elbow in it!" He yells, pointing at the ship. "The lass is out doin' you Jimbo!" Silver mocks with a bellowing laugh.

Jim manages to scrape the barnacle off, and glares at the cyborg. Both teens look at the side of the ship, and sigh in defeat upon seeing the many more rows of barnacles.

...

Later in the kitchen, (Y/N) and Jim sit and peal potatoes, Silver at their side. Jim struggles with his potatoes, occasionally nipping his fingers with the knife. He lets out a frustrated sigh, rolling his shoulders and continuing.

(Y/N) looks over at him and watches him struggle, she shakes her head and scoots closer to him. She grabs his hand and tugs it into her lap, quickly taking out a few bandaids from her pocket. Jim watches with a soft smile as she carefully wraps his fingers.

Silver looks over at the two and smiles, Jim catching his eye and blushing. He tries to pull his hand back but receives a light smack to the shoulder by (Y/N).

She skates her head at him and continues to bandage his fingers. The cyborg chuckles lightly as Jim shakes his head, amused at his friends motherly behavior.

...

"I am a question to the world.."

A young Jim looks out the window of his house. His eyes dart around, hoping to catch sight of the person he was waiting for.

"Not and answer to heard.."

Sarah walks up behind her son, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him, causing him to smile.

"Or a moment that's held in your arms"

"And what, do you think you'd every say.."

...

The trio stand atop the crows nest, Silver demonstrating how to properly tie a rope, yelling at the teens.