|𝟭𝟱|~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jim and (Y/N) made their way further into the woods. They decided to pass the time with simple conversation. "You know.." Jim started, catching the (H/C) girls attention, she turns towards him with a hum, her hands folded behind her back. "We never really talked about...us.."

(Y/N) looks at him with a raised brow, ushering him to continue. "I mean we confessed our feelings and stuff!" Jim frantically says, trying to make the whole conversation less awkward. "But we never really..." he trails off. "..you knooow." This results in a chuckle from the young girl. She takes a small step towards her friend, a cheeky grin on her face.

"If you want to ask me to be your girlfriend.." she starts, leaning her head up slightly to look at him. "...then ask away." She finishes, her face inches away from Jim's. The boy swallows before nodding his head softly. "Will you.." he starts but shakes his head. "Would you do me the honor..of-" he's cut off by a noise, a few leaves rustle together unnaturally behind the two.

(Y/N) backs away from Jim and slowly makes her way towards the bush, her arms raised in case of any danger. "Careful.."Jim mumbles, (Y/N) nods to him and makes her way closer. She peeks her head inside the bush. The rustling stops and so does she. A gold tint can be seen from inside the bush. She raises a brow and reaches out to touch whatever the object was...

She would have been successful if not for the crazy robot tackling her to the ground.

"(Y/N)?!" Jim yells rushing over, but stops midway when he sees what's attached to the girl. "Oh this is fantastic!" A robot yells, he looks down at the girl and forcefully grabs her cheeks, much to her disapproval.

"A carbon-based life form come to my rescue at last!" (Y/N) looks up at the robot with wide eyes, she notes that he had some rust growing over his front and on his head. Most likely indicating that he's been here for a while. "What the f-!" She's cut off by Jim grabbing her under her arms and yanking her out of the robots hold.

"Don't touch her!" Jim yells, trying to put some distance between the three of them. The robot doesn't get the message and quickly hops around Jim, facing the poor girl. "I just wanna hug you and squeeze you!" He shouts happily, wrapping his arms around (Y/N) and squeezing her tight. "And hold you close to meee!" (Y/N) tries to pry the robot off of her, he was squeezing just a bit to tight for her liking.

"Okaaayyy you can let go please!" She asks, kicking her legs and flailing her arms towards Jim, the boy grabs her hands and pulls her away, this time wrapping his arms around her, more gently might I add. "That's enough!" He yells, annoyed with the robot. It looks at Jim before slowly nodding his head. "Oh, sorry sorry sorry!" It say's sheepishly, rubbing the back of its neck.