III

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXAugust 12thMonday

Dallas, TX
August 12th
Monday

The young girl gasped at her nails after Mulan rubbed the rose oil on her fingers. "You like them?" She nervously asked, removing her black gloves and throwing them into the trash can on the side of her.

She always got nervous after finishing a client's nails.

"Yes! These are so cute, they look better than the picture I showed you" She gushed, smiling at her new fresh nail set. Mulan smiled, glad she loved them. "Can I take a picture?" She asked. The girl nodded vigorously, putting her hands out.

Mulan positioned her hand the way she wanted for the picture. She moved the light over a little more before grabbing her phone. She swiped over to the camera and leaned back some to snap the picture.

Mulan smiled "Cute, thank you"

"Can I have the picture too?" She asked. Mulan nodded "Of course, is your airdrop on?" She asked, going to her airdrop. She told her the airdrop name before Mulan airdropped her the picture.

"Cool, this cash app right here is yours right? If I send a tip it's not goin' to the owners?" She asked, pointing to the sign Mulan had up, facing the clients. She had her cash app and Zelle for anyone that wanted to tip her and didn't have cash.

Mulan chuckled "Yes ma'am" She replied, pulling her cleaning supplies, she cleaned after every client. It was a must for her. It probably was her OCD but it made her supper uncomfortable to not clean her area before after she works.

She thought it was funny when the client asked about the sign. So many people asked for her information. It was funny to her cause they weren't having it. They wanted to make sure she got her tips and nobody else.

She didn't know how many salons made you give your tips to the shop. She was glad Kat and Jayda didn't because it wasn't fair in her opinion. She worked for the tip and it shouldn't go to the people that didn't help.