XXIII

😗sorry for any mistakes

LMAOOO I know it's been a month so read the chapter before if you forgot chileee

Dallas, TX
May 3rd
Saturday

Bad terms.

Bad terms with your significant other weren't anybody's favorite place to be. Particularly when your partner is her best friend and safety net. Even for a short time it didn't matter because y'all were friends before any relationship.

Diverse people deal with not being on appropriate speaking terms with their partners.

A few will cheat because they don't know how to handle their crisis head-on. Acting off emotions and seduction instead of intelligence.

Several often shut the world out or oftentimes continue on with their normal schedule. Few often shoved their brains into a heavy workload in order to not think about the negativity of the relationship.

Others slip into a slight sorrow or sadness. It was different for everyone.

Mulan for example wanted to surround herself around her girls and occasional male friends to take her mind off things. A girl's night could go so far and help so much in taking the weight of pessimistic thoughts.

What nobody addresses about the girl's night out we're the drinks. It's okay to have one, two, or maybe even three. After a while, those drinks began to add up–especially if you were a light weight like Mulan.

While she and her relationship with Samir are still being repaired over the bump in their long journey ahead of life. She was currently supposed to be at home, drunk and getting ready for bed after a good night with her friends.

Yet, it was 3 am and those many delightful drinks she enjoyed ended her in her man's queen size bed–directly in the middle of the bed. A deep arch in her back–exposed ass position up, getting dicked down.

🎶When I'm in a bad mood
It's good to know I have you🎶

The music lyrics of A Muse by DVSN are displayed on the brand VIZIO 65-inch Class V-Series 4K UHD LED Smart TV mounted to the wall positioned in front of Samir's bed. Mulan's moans heavenly bounce around the four walls of the room, blending in with the wet sounds of her center. Rotating her hips in a circular motion against his pelvis–taking his entire length inside of her then she pulled back. Tightening her bodily muscles when pulling away, a deep groan rumbled from between Samir's lips.