XVII

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXFebruary 14th Friday

Dallas, TX
February 14th
Friday

My teddy bear 🧸🤎

Tedddddyyyyyy🥺

These are soo beautiful, of course I'll be
your girlfriend ❤️!!!

Now as your girlfriend, can you turn back
on your location?

My teddy bear 🧸🤎 loved "These are soo beautiful, of course I'll be your girlfriend ❤️!!!"

No, I'll see you thought beautiful ❤️

Blocked🙄🖕🏾
Delivered

Mulan clicked out of the message thread–groaning in annoyance. She clicked the power button on the side of her phone–sitting back in her seat and looking out the window of the black 2023 Infiniti QX80 SUV she was currently riding in the backseat.

Per her now boyfriend's request. 

Come Thru by Drake played out at a reasonable volume through the speakers of the SUV, she looked out the window–trying to figure out where her next destination of the day would be. The hired driver drove through the city of Dallas while Mulan was completely lost.

She knew Atlanta like the back of her hand but she knew nothing about Dallas still. Even though she has almost been living here for a year in August.

Confusing.

That's how her day has been since 7 AM this morning. She was woken up to a breakfast entirely made for her by her mom, asked by Samir, and a driver in her parking garage to take her to work this morning. As she stepped foot into the Salon, she was greeted by Jayda telling her she was off the schedule today. All her appointments were rescheduled for a different time and day next week. Her boyfriend also booked her a hair, nail, and lash appointment at the shop.