IV

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXAugust 17thSaturday

Dallas, TX
August 17th
Saturday

"Nigga shut up and put them damn speakers in" Samir chuckled, speaking to his cousin but also best friend—Tone

"Nigga shut up and put them damn speakers in" Samir chuckled, speaking to his cousin but also best friend—Tone. He was installing the new Bluetooth speakers on top of his ceiling.

"He's not lyin' tho Mir, you never leave the house anymore. It's jus' a pool party and grill out with a few people" Kataleya —Tone's girlfriend, also Samir's best friend said, as she carefully watched her boyfriend. She always got anxious when he did these types of installs of how up the ceiling is.

Samir furrowed his eyebrows "My fault. I've been goin' through a messy divorce and movin' in a new house. But I'll make sure to come out more" He sarcastically said and shook his head, closing up his Macbook computer.

Kat sucked her teeth "We ain' mean it like that. But we kno' you goin' through all of that. That's why we say you need to come out to get your mind off of it" She explained, looking over at him while he stood up from the dining table.

Samir understood what they were saying and he could admit, he's been very overwhelmed these past few months and mentally drained. He doesn't even know when the last time he went out and just had fun or chilled.

"When is it? and come look at this thing for a second Kat" He grabbed his computer and phone from the dining table.

He walked towards the business room that was quite junky from him not organizing everything as he should've. He had boxes everywhere and, a small space on the floor where he printed out labels and packed up orders.

"I thought you sent off orders at the store now?" She questioned, following behind him inside the room after he turned the light on. "Nah, I still do orders here. I like to pack them up and shit myself" He explained, putting his computer on top of a box.

Samir was a high-profile jeweler and worth millions. Everyone knew him and heard of him. He was every big-time celebrity jeweler.

Since he remembers, he always had a thing for jewelry. He loved diamonds, rubies, and anything else jewelry related. At first, it started small with him on Instagram until he sold his first big piece, a chain to Lil baby.