XXI

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXApril 3rd Thursday

Dallas, TX
April 3rd
Thursday

Princess 🍯🤎

Today 7:26 AM

BABBEEEEE🥺

these are so cute! Thank youuuuuu❤️!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE! only one more
day until the weekend even though we
work throughout the weekend 🥰

I hope you have a great day my Teddy and
I can't wait to see you later🥲🥰😝🍆😏

A small smile graced Samir's face as he sat back down at the bottom of his bed, shirtless and loving each message his girlfriend sent him while he was asleep.

He honestly forgot he bought her those Van Cleef and Arpels earrings and shipped to her house. They have only been in a relationship for a little over a month–close to two he thinks. Samir knew he was falling in love with her more every day.

He randomly bought her things during the night when she wasn't with him, then forgot later.

Like any other human who has been betrayed and heartbroken by love, he swore to never love again. At Least not as hard again–yet, the idea of love was sparking up inside of him every day.

He couldn't master the words of how Mulan made him feel. Samir wasn't ready to speak on it again either. Every time he gets his hopes up, they always get let down.

He knew intentionally, Mulan would never hurt him but still was skeptical sometimes.

She was perfect in his eyes. Everything about her, it was unreal to him truly.

After exiting their message thread, he went straight to check on Ebony by sending a quick text to her. Due to her having complications in her pregnancy this time around, she has been home on bed rest much more.